Reviews for Rumor Has It
DragonFire Princess chapter 20 . 1/15
WOW!
I think Hermione will be much happier if she is with Fred, I think Ron should be with some one else as a girlfriend for him.
Please Update this story more.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 20 . 1/10
I find Severus's reaction amusing,very amusing. Maybe they'll kill him! Oh, that would a grand day.
Nightsky1290 chapter 20 . 1/2
I really suggest Fred simply because I think he would be a better match for Hermione. Their both geniuses in their own rights, he just uses his for pranks while she went for education.
Dark Star Song chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
Fred, totally. Hermione and Ron will never, ever, ever work.
Is Meredith going dark? It's hard to imagine her actions being neutral, but we don't know much about the neutral side of the war.
Dark Star Song chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
I love Nagini! Hilarious!
Dark Star Song chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
They should call it the PDA. Potter's Defense Association. (You get it, right?)
Dark Star Song chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Note, Tom is a Dark Lord, not an Evil Lord, not a Heartless Lord, and not a Cruel Lord. He is merely a Dark Lord. Interesting detail, isn't it?
Dark Star Song chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
I love how you're showing Meredith's darker side! Keep up the good work!...of course, this is probably already completed...
Dark Star Song chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
"It's not like you made a deal with the devil."
Hahaha! I see what you did there. :)
If you didn't do that on purpose, then I'm really humiliating myself...
DaphneandBellatrixPotter chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
I don't care how you do it but I want to hear what happens! I cried at the end of this chapter! I NEED MORE! Update please I know it has been years but please!
Mukuro234 chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
i really really love this very very much.
It was so awesome
Samira Vongola chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
I expect updates soon
Guest chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Maybe it's not up to me and I'm just some puppet saying exactly what some fan girl in another world dictates..." Zabini blinked, confusion on his usually expressionless face. Meredith blinks as well.

That was my favorite part :) loved it
LunarisDraconis chapter 20 . 9/6/2015