Reviews for Gee, My Life's a Funny Thing
I've Been a Labrat chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Though I was heartbroken when Charles and Erik died, I absolutely /loved/ this story and all the amusement Hank and Alex usually provide. Thank you for posting this story! I laughed and got choked up a little while reading.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
so i really do hate you for killing Erik and Charles, but the history was lovely so i forgive you xD
EiriTheBear chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ahahahaha, Halex a la Life As We Know It. God. Addicted to this pairing.
chavelaprincess chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
So amazing. It was so emotional and awesome and sweet. And sexy, the UST was steamy.

I think it was better than the movie!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Beautiful comeback picture. And it's funny 'cause I hated the movie taht inspired this fic! So clichéd and with flat jokes and actors... But I don't know if it is because I've became more connected with children and funeral latelly... but I liked this fic. It was good.
Arthur57 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Love it! This Ride was soo much fun and heartfelt. Thank you do much for writing this. You just added another great au to my fantasy world. I hope you come to write more great Fics like this. 3
lakesideblues chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Loved this story! It made me laugh and have angst (sometimes simultaneously), but then it fixed everything. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This. Was. Too. CUTE! I freakin' loved it :D I even forgive you for killing off Erik and Charles. ...kind of. But anyway, adorable :)
Asgardian Honor Society chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is my very first Beast/Havok {Halex} story and it was fantastic, so very fantastic. I finally saw X-Men: First Class last night and I jumped right on finding ficcage for it. I loved Beast from first sight and I knew he and Havok were perfect, and little adorable baby Sean {Banshee} was the perfect addition, he was constantly making me smile and laugh. I was outright crying when I figured out that Sean was Erik and Charles child to start with and they died but the party for Sean at the beginning was beautiful, especially all his antics with Hank and Erik and Alex and Charles amusement. I loved how Alex had a painting of Erik that sort of watched over him and saw what he created and the fact that in that way he felt like he could still be one of the few people he let see his work, and I love that Hank became one of those few people. The ending was PERFECTION when it all came full circle with another birthday for Sean and how he smeared another handfull of icing on Hank's face and said, "Got Bozo," I could not stop smiling and laughing, it was just perfect. Deja vù indeed :) :) Thank you so much for this story :D
dusTSkies chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love it. That's all I will say, except that you're amazing.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
this is super, cute and sweet. Awwww! charles and eric as parent too cute! love the insecuritty, baby sean, danwin and artist Alex!
TehcheesegraterofDOOM chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
PRAISE BE TO AU's!

I freakin love those things. And you just so happened to flippin put multiple things that I enjoyed into one possum-tastic story, so I was just like "F_K YES, I LOVE YOU".

And just ask my sensei ScarlettBlush (who writes ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT cherik fics btw). I don't throw praise all willy nilly, "here, have a free sample". Consider yourself somewhat of a brilliant writer. :)

Because good Halex stories are hard to find, my friend, they are hard to find. (Is trying to write one out, but 'tis far from even an acceptable first draft)

Okay! Enough small talk, TO MAH REVIEWWWWWW!

Haaaa...Michael Fassbender James McAvoy Ginger Sean...I lawld like you would not believe!

D'AAAWWWWW ginger baby sean... XD

I swear, you and I both've seen Bone-kun's 'Daddy Day Care' pic on deviant art , cuz it fits this fic fairly well. It's charles holding a toddler sean (who's about to munch on charles' tie XD) while wearing an apron and Hank and Alex are to either side of him and that's what I thought of when I read the story through.

But then I was all laik, "WHYYYYYYYYYY?" when you had to kill off Charles and Erik! (Even though you blatantly explain in the A/N that it's based on 'Life As We Know It' and I knew what was coming, but I was still like NOOOOOESSSSSS! -insert spiraling depression here-)

And I did quite enjoy Alex being an Artist...(haaaaaaa, someone's conceited...[me!]...)

It was like a mini-soap! All one shot compact and such. And then you added a side of sweet...sweet man lovin...and I died and went to fangirl heaven.

But then you were all like 'Misunderstanding!' and 'Insecurities!' and it turned into a 'OHMAIGAWRD ANGST FEST" and I was all like "Will they ever be together?" and then it was aaaaallll good. Armando shoulda been a relationship counslor. And lawls to Raven living in a hippy-esque colony of hippies. XD

So yeah, I enjoyed this piece, keep up the good work, and good luck with your next one. :) I'm looking forward to it.

-T.C.G.D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
how are you so amazing. how. HOW. kjfkdfdklfj