Reviews for Three Mothers
CurrentlyOccupied chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is beautifully written! I love the analogies between the mothers and light. I really enjoyed reading, so thank you for writing!
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was a really heartfelt, thoughtful piece and I really enjoyed reading it- I like the parallelism you draw between each mother. Stylistically, I like how brutal this comes across in places- my only suggestion would be to vary the structure so that you have some longer paragraphs in with the short, sharp ones, because that's going to really make those short ones stick out- too many of them in a row sort of diminishes their impact.

Alice4.0 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
As much of a Yarai/Segawa fan that I am I loved this it really explained him well and how he feels, and you made me dislike Kurusu a little less!
misslaly19 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hey that is one nice fanfic you made over here especially since is Yarai and Kurusu (diehard yaraixkurusu fan)

Eventhough you described her as his mother I'm glad one of the first fanfic is about them
The Sage chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I was so shocked because I started the Cage of Eden manga yesterday and caught up today, and searched desperately for a fanfiction story this morning but could only find one. Then, I come back 10 hours later and find this, LOL.

This is really great, it shows the emotions Yarai's probably feeling as he watches all the mother figures in his life slowly disappear.

I just really wish someone would make a non-yaoi, long Cage of Eden story :(( oh I would be so happy...