Reviews for EO Challenge: The Easy Way or the Hard Way
Dean chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ha ha.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is hilarious! I'm stuck in bed with the flu myself today, but Sam and Dean's antics have definitely managed to put a smile on my face.

Cheers,

Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
:D

Chick xx
ipgirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
OMG! I so LOL'd, even snorted.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
*grins*
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Yeah, I am definitaly sure that after tha threat Dean listen to Sam because I the dear little brother would have gone through with that threat.

Oh man thais was hilarious and I loved it plus I should remember that one when my own brother puls a Dean when sick.

Great drabble!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ignoring his brother, Dean bent over to gather his boots, "quit wastin' time with your pervy nursing urges, we've got work to do."

Sam scowled as he loomed menacingly over Dean's inverted ass.

"Dude," he warned darkly, "there's more than one place to stick these things."-BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHA! You're killing me Diz, and I hope you never quit. :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Dean better be careful, the pervy nurse, IS actually bigger than him and is determined not to lose his big brother again.
fallenangel218 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh my gosh that is too funny! I can only imagine Dean's reaction to that comment. Well done!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Uh-oh - that's right Mr. "We-in-hell-handle-things-the-hard-way" :-) And ""quit wastin' time with your pervy nursing urges, we've got work to do."? LOL! I hope I'll think of that line next time I have the flu - it'd make me feel so much better.

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
oh no! not that! Heehee

Bev xx
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
*evil laughter* Oh Sam...can I help? LOL I could so see Sam pinning Dean to the bed and doing whatever he had to do to make his stubborn brother take care of himself. Love it! Nice work as always!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oooh, Sammy in charge makes tingly all over though I'm thinking there will be bloodshed if he tries inserting that thermometer anywhere much less where he is currently contemplating.