Reviews for EO Challenge: Dawn of the Nearly Dead
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hahahaha Very nice description of a really sick Dean here!

Nice. :)
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Marvellous :D

Chick xx
ipgirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love the title. I don't know how you do it in such a short time.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ouch, I am so glad I am not Dean because it seems he looks as bad as he feels. Poor Sam for having to deal with this.

Loved it!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
BWAAHAHA! No worries Dean, it does that to all of us. :P

Great job!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Dean should have skipped the grave dig like little brother told him. Sam will have to get him coffee and good over-the-counter flu meds.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Jeez - the stuff is contagiuos! I sneezed on my screen when I actually wanted to laugh :-) Wonderful and hauting images of our demigod – absolutely loved it. And I so feel with Dean - thank God we always forget how horrible we feel when we have a simple cold (let alone a flu - but I think I had only one or two of these b...)

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
He's still beautiful!

Bev x
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aw poor sweet boy! Only you can make me laugh about Dean being sick. :-P I got some yummy tea here, and I can make a mean pot of coffee if Sam's being mean to him. *laugh* Very nice hon! I love how descriptive you were with this one. I got a very vivid image of him. Poor, poor boy!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ha, that was one of the most well written drabbles I have ever read. You so totally rock.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh I just love your description of Dean here. LOL
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
a wet shredded wad that had once been a tissue, and mumbled something inaudible about wanting a coffee

been there, done that, got the t-shirt

Poor Dean

sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
How is it that you managed to make Dean sound disgusting and adorable at the same time? I totally can picture Sam's horrified and pitying look as well.
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was hilarious and so descriptive! I could see the figure right before me. And if I didn't love Dean as much as I do I might have run from this! But he is so adorable I would have brought him some coffee instead :)

Thank You.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hee! Of course we know it's Dean from the start but that just adds to the enjoyment! I think he's going to suffer a lot this week, somehow... I don't know why, but it seems to be more satisfying to have Dean with the snotty nose than Sam!