Reviews for The Other Guardian
WmandaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I always love some hurt!sam and this fic was very good, and sweet, but at the same time dark.
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this. Seriously.
You are a genius. The way you deliver those breath-holding-worthy punchlines...
1. Sam was missing.
then, he heard the scream
expected Castiel to hurt him.
And it made the angel, for the first time since he was created, want to die.

And more...i am just too lazy to quote ;p
I practically had to held my breath throughout the search and rescue process. The only time when i felt that breathing came easy was towards the ending where cas kissed sam's forehead because that was just the sweetest thing. Oh gosh! I really want to see that.

Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
Please write more sam cas centered stories...hehehe
danielle chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
amazing story, thx 4 sharing
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I wished they showed more of a Sam Cas closeness on the show
Maddy77 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh my..."I did fall for Dean, but I also fight for you"...I am having just way too many feelings right now to be coherent.

This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Red River chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I liked this story a lot, especially the ending; Sam and Castiel don't get that many stories, and I really loved the concept of Cas being "the other guardian," and that only Sam didn't realize how much he deserved to be taken care of. Nice job.
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really loved this story :) I loved Cas in it, and the way that he felt so protective over Sam throughout the whole story!

My favourite part was probably - "I did fall for Dean," Castiel said, placing a hand on his shoulder before Sam's expression could deteriorate. "But I also fight for you." - A really really great bit :)

Anyway, really great story, I thought that it was amazing!

xx
LA Suka chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aw that was special. :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow. Although I'm not a Castiel fan I really loved this. It was beautifully written. I loved castiel in this. I loved how he had to keep himself from pummeling Zachiel's face. *Im so sorry if I spelled his name wrong* Anyway I don't have the word's to describe how much I loved this. I hope those young punk angels know better then to mess with Sammy again. The fact that they're still out there bother's me. This was sooooo good. I actually teared up a little.