Reviews for Red Riding Hood
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 8/24
In a way I'm glad this fic is different front most other fic because Yokozawa want to kill not only Ritsu, but also Takano. XD gomen
(even in AU Fic, most people like to write where Yokozawa only blame Ritsu even when he already have Kirishima-san and even when they story goes different from canon in AU way. Which in canon, Yokozawa wouldn't be like that when he already together with Kirishima and his personality get better and calmer.)

The werewolves things is really interesting!

I always love possessive Takano-san who ready to take Ritsu away when they time come.

I just hope Ritsu's mom is secretly good character here.
While his father is totally Abusive Bast*rd here.
Would be cool if his mother would support Takano when the time come.

please continue!
Wow! Amazing! Where are you?! Please moreeeee
jandixjunpyo chapter 13 . 4/2
I wish you would've finished this story! Xc nonetheless, I enjoyed it! Good work!
Riuolo chapter 13 . 3/18
This is so good! I need to know what will happen next. Please update soon!
Mrs.Mizanin chapter 13 . 3/7
This is such a great fic! Could it be updated soon please? Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Pleasee continue this story! I need it, It's soo great!** And I like your style owo
Gomerah chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
...more please... :)
DefyingGravity chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Please update soon. i like fairytales with yaoi
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
He's pregnant with a wolf pup isn't he?
Difying Gravity chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
O SHIT not Zen
Difying Gravity chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Ooooo snaaaap Im freakin out hear. MATE?!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
This is going great and i think you should update...please?
grandshadowseal chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
i'm wondering who the other wolf is too! it couldn't be An could it...? it couldn't be! Takano would notice, right?! i hope you update soon!
cloudyeye chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
its my first time read ur ff and soooo great! I like ur story and ur plot :) beside i like sekaiichi hatsukoi too hehee
i think the another werewolf is onodera lady. cause her statement and the scent which takano smell.
i hope u asap update this
arigatou
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Wow. Really am loving the story. I believe lady Onodera is the wolf, since a, her scent drew takao to him. B, she has said some pretty misty shit, and c, it would explain the rocky relationship between lord and lady Onodera.