Reviews for Red Riding Hood
Pleasee continue this story! I need it, It's soo great!** And I like your style owo
Gomerah chapter 13 . 7/20
...more please... :)
DefyingGravity chapter 1 . 7/19
Please update soon. i like fairytales with yaoi
He's pregnant with a wolf pup isn't he?
Difying Gravity chapter 9 . 6/7
O SHIT not Zen
Difying Gravity chapter 4 . 6/7
Ooooo snaaaap Im freakin out hear. MATE?!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 13 . 4/5
This is going great and i think you should update...please?
grandshadowseal chapter 13 . 1/12
i'm wondering who the other wolf is too! it couldn't be An could it...? it couldn't be! Takano would notice, right?! i hope you update soon!
cloudyeye chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
its my first time read ur ff and soooo great! I like ur story and ur plot :) beside i like sekaiichi hatsukoi too hehee
i think the another werewolf is onodera lady. cause her statement and the scent which takano smell.
i hope u asap update this
arigatou
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Wow. Really am loving the story. I believe lady Onodera is the wolf, since a, her scent drew takao to him. B, she has said some pretty misty shit, and c, it would explain the rocky relationship between lord and lady Onodera.
Jade Rojo chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
oh my God.. how can be life so twisted and complicated... Poor Ritsu and Poor Takano.. and as things werent bad enough.. there is another wolf in the family..

The mother?
An chan?

Who ? Who?

oh come on!
floating fog chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
ohhh an update! So happy you finally updated and even though it was short it was sooo good! Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
trunkssanfan chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I was so happy when I saw you updated!
ili777 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
What in the world happened in this chapter?! NO, Yokozawa is supposed to do something to get back with Kirishima, why is he chasing Takano again?
The other wolf couldn't be Ritsu's father right? I mean he is the only one in the group who is the most suspicious one (and An, you never know right?). That would also be a reason why he doesn't want Ritsu in the woods.
Anyway, nice chapter I liked it, even though it didn't trill me Yokozawa wanting revenge (his character isn't really something like that), still Ritsu's thoughts about Takano touching him and Takano threatening Ritsu about the way were great.
Thanks for the chapter. Please update soon :)
yaoigirl89 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
When it said to kill both of them, does it mean Onodera and Takano dead too? Im so confused! I don't even remember if Yokozawa had liked him or not DX