Reviews for Red Riding Hood
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 13 . 4/5
This is going great and i think you should update...please?
grandshadowseal chapter 13 . 1/12
i'm wondering who the other wolf is too! it couldn't be An could it...? it couldn't be! Takano would notice, right?! i hope you update soon!
cloudyeye chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
its my first time read ur ff and soooo great! I like ur story and ur plot :) beside i like sekaiichi hatsukoi too hehee
i think the another werewolf is onodera lady. cause her statement and the scent which takano smell.
i hope u asap update this
arigatou
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Wow. Really am loving the story. I believe lady Onodera is the wolf, since a, her scent drew takao to him. B, she has said some pretty misty shit, and c, it would explain the rocky relationship between lord and lady Onodera.
Jade Rojo chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
oh my God.. how can be life so twisted and complicated... Poor Ritsu and Poor Takano.. and as things werent bad enough.. there is another wolf in the family..

The mother?
An chan?

Who ? Who?

oh come on!
floating fog chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
ohhh an update! So happy you finally updated and even though it was short it was sooo good! Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
trunkssanfan chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I was so happy when I saw you updated!
ili777 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
What in the world happened in this chapter?! NO, Yokozawa is supposed to do something to get back with Kirishima, why is he chasing Takano again?
The other wolf couldn't be Ritsu's father right? I mean he is the only one in the group who is the most suspicious one (and An, you never know right?). That would also be a reason why he doesn't want Ritsu in the woods.
Anyway, nice chapter I liked it, even though it didn't trill me Yokozawa wanting revenge (his character isn't really something like that), still Ritsu's thoughts about Takano touching him and Takano threatening Ritsu about the way were great.
Thanks for the chapter. Please update soon :)
yaoigirl89 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
When it said to kill both of them, does it mean Onodera and Takano dead too? Im so confused! I don't even remember if Yokozawa had liked him or not DX
Shiro-Tenshi-Chan chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Hey! This is such a fantastic story! I see that you haven't uploaded in a while and I hope that you will sometime soon... Again, great work and keep going! thank you so much for your hard work!
Jade Rojo chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
hey.. what's going on.. why don't you update ! Please.. whats going on with everybodies lifes!
Jade Rojo chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
oh no.. only problems ahead! So kirishima is a demon.. that's why he could turn Yokozawa while kissing.. He is more strong than a werefolf!
Jade Rojo chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
oh this keeps getting better and better.. This is so cunning from Takano...

Nice... Poor Ritsu.. i guess more stomachaches are coming...
Jade Rojo chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
This chapter was very very good.. Well I like the story so far.. but the tension sky rocket in this part...
ili777 chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Oh you must most definitely continue writing and uploading this fic; it's just too damn perfect to leave it unfinished and at such state in the story! Please continue it, I really want to read more, I love both couples in this story and it's going amazing, I really want to know what Yokozawa is going to do next and how he is going to make up with Kirishima, plus you can't leave Hiyori at such state, she needs to be happy! You gotta continue.
Also Takano still needs to stop this wedding somehow and kidnap Ritsu forever since he is his mate after all, though I'm really confused as to how much Ritsu's mom knows and doesn't. Plus his dad, I mean he must know something from Ritsu's grandma and that's why he forbids him from entering the forest, but still I want to read more of this story *.* (needless to say I read all 12 chapter in one go, I couldn't stop! what you have written is really addicting!)
Please please please update :)