Reviews for Not as Common as a Cold
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
LOL special guinea pig

when i watched the ep, i did also think there were not many people who tested that antidote

always amazes me how someone can live with so little stuff...

great story!
keviana chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I enjoyed this! Great writing. I really thought you were killing off Callen. A reaction to the antidote. How clever. I appreciate how you have Sam watching out for G, just like he would in the show. Their banter is good, too. Sounds just like the show. Awesome.
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Nice. well done :P
vahanian chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Great story, I really liked the friendship between the two. Your story was written well.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Thanks for a beautiful portrait of Callen and Sam's relationship. It shows how close they are, true brothers and friends. Both of their characters were evident in your writing. I really enjoyed it.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Great fic. I always wished they'd shown us more of the after-effects in the ep ;)
justdreaming-83 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Thank you for a good Callen/Sam fic. They were so in character ... Callen's little rebellious nature, Sam's concern and his "mothering" while still protecting his partner's dignity. I loved how Sam was emotionally moved by how little Callen possessed and yet he would never outwardly show pitty. He knows G. would hate that. When I read this story, I got a perfect picture of how well they know each other and the strength of their brotherly love. Thanks again. Please write more.
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow! I totally fell in love with this story. It's so simple and that makes it beautiful. I always thought that the danger of Callen being exposed to Botulisism, and subject to an experimental antidote was a tad underdone. But what can you expect from television? This made so much sense, and the symptoms reminded me of getting a flu shot to the 1000th power. But of course the real impact of this story, is the relationship between Sam and G. And you brought this through perfectly! Their partnership is defined by Sam's refusal to appologize for giving G. the antidote, and their deep friendship and fraternal love comes from the scene where Sam is packing up G's things. I nearly had tears in my eyes. Wonderful job! I hope you write many more stories for the gang in LA.