Reviews for Closed Doors and Thin Walls
ToadPlayer64 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Well someone beat me to it! Haha.
ToadPlayer64 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Get some more toilet paper? Is that a NintendoCapriSun reference I see!?
warriorcatgirl375 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
My money's on Zelda. Link is a dead man.
Neez chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I like how this flowed in with the actual beginning of SS. And that you like NCS. I was just watching Conker's.
You should totally make a fanfic of CBFD! that would be so fun to read IN THE BATHROOM!
Neez chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
"Get some more toilet paper!"
Do you watch NintendoCapriSun too?
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
lol, this is pretty funny! keep up the good work!
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
oh yes Link ten o'clock is such an unreasonably early time to wake up, I have to get up at 5:15 every morning so I don't think that's too bad. besides, you have to meet Zelda before evil Girlyhim takes her away!

this story is hilarious so far! _ keep up the good work!
Calista-Cousland chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Absolutely amazing story!

I’ve been in a one-shot sort of mood when it comes to what I’m looking for in a fanfic lately, but I am ever so glad that I decided to keep reading! The fact that you were able to juggle the ZeLink pairing as well as Pipit’s and Karane’s without making the story choppy was an excellent element and every bit of embellishment you added was perfect. I don’t think you could have done anything to make a better fanfic!

This is tremendously well-written and I commend you on a job well done!

Also, I love the references to NintendoCapriSun and Rainbow Dash that you added in(:

Signed,

CalistaCousland
msfcatlover chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Ah, indeed. I was still getting the hang of the flight controls and wasted ten minutes catching that damn yellow bird...Groose and his cronies throwing random junk did not help at all. *shakes head*

A very enjoyable story, all told. Thank you for sharing.
aperson chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I thought it would go all the way to the ceremony, but this is just great in any form. It was a good story, and to tell the truth, I was motivated for every update. The 'cliffhangers' weren't unbearable and Im glad you didn't make us wait long, yet gave yourself time to write well. So anyway, thank you for the great read and Ill be sure to check out anything else you have to write!
Moon Princess016 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Nice job! I love the prequel you made to the story! I t goes write into the game perfectly and fills in all those little details about Link and zelda's possible relationship
LEva114 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Awww... that was so cute. I think your Zelda was spot on and adorable.
Wolstenholme chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
When you say on monday, do you mean tommorow or next week?
sil chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
This story makes me smile :D I can totally see this scene playing out before them! (In fact, I wish this /did/ happen in the game, just as a bonus side quest you can do after you beat the game that would be so awesome XD) You did a great job describing the tension, the hilarity of the whole thing, and I especially love how you've characterized them all :3 You've definitely got the skills!

I tearfully look forward to the last chapter!

lol poor Link 3
msfcatlover chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Aww, I was hoping she'd kick his ass...Ah well. Least it's cute.