Reviews for Say Yes
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Daw, one word to describe both this sequel and the prequel: Perfect! :D
direitojessica chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Fashioooooooon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
pretty dang awesome
TheNargana chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was so sweet. But you still didnt said how she get the diary from your prequel to this You can be sure to have a loyal fan now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awwww very happy I love it nice jake and rose ok never someone else sometimes I like to make rose jealous ski trip was my face ep puece
PurgeJuls chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So cute :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very well-written. I like the ending, not gonna lie, though, I've never been a big fan of the super-long courtship. Of course, that's just personal preference. Maybe I should've read this earlier, then I could've voted ;) I just always figure, if you know you're living together, and plan on getting married some day, you're essentially already married, just minus the rings and the paperwork, so I think it kind of cuts down on the meaningfulness of the actual wedding. Still, though, you've done a great job with this and the original story, and I look forward to reading more of your work soon :)
God bless :)
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love this
anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Jake and Rose YAY!
ada69 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
YAY! I thought you had decided not to do this. But I'm so glad you did! Loved it! Definitely faved. :)

Dear God, I'm going to be 18 in about a year and I can't even imagine getting married that young! I don't blame Rose at all...Though I did feel bad for Jake. Poor kid. It was probably starting to bring his confidence down a bit in their relationship. But I think it's a good idea to wait until you're out of college to get married.

And I thought it was really neat how you posted the links to pictures of Rose's dress, hair, and shoes at the bottom of the page! That was a really neat idea. Thanks for that!

I'm really glad that you decided to write this! It must have taken forever since it's so long!

Nice work!

ada
Major Simi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
ah well like lao shi would say love is like a flower it takes time for her to open. well an interesting short story.