Reviews for Say Yes
pottersparky chapter 1 . 6/7
Great love story on jake and rose. I love that nothing could stop there future together. I like to see 3 kids in there future. I like to think dragon leaders were there to see the wedding. If only if they show future like this in show. Where are they going to on there honeymoon? You done should great job with this. I only wish you do more stories about jake and rose love. Jake and rose forever!
Lauren Nakani chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
It's perfect. It was so beautiful and very romantic very well done(:.
Portaphyro chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I just loved your fic... So romantic and cute :D
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Daw, one word to describe both this sequel and the prequel: Perfect! :D
direitojessica chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Fashioooooooon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
pretty dang awesome
TheNargana chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was so sweet. But you still didnt said how she get the diary from your prequel to this You can be sure to have a loyal fan now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awwww very happy I love it nice jake and rose ok never someone else sometimes I like to make rose jealous ski trip was my face ep puece
PurgeJuls chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So cute :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very well-written. I like the ending, not gonna lie, though, I've never been a big fan of the super-long courtship. Of course, that's just personal preference. Maybe I should've read this earlier, then I could've voted ;) I just always figure, if you know you're living together, and plan on getting married some day, you're essentially already married, just minus the rings and the paperwork, so I think it kind of cuts down on the meaningfulness of the actual wedding. Still, though, you've done a great job with this and the original story, and I look forward to reading more of your work soon :)
God bless :)
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love this
anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Jake and Rose YAY!
ada69 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
YAY! I thought you had decided not to do this. But I'm so glad you did! Loved it! Definitely faved. :)

Dear God, I'm going to be 18 in about a year and I can't even imagine getting married that young! I don't blame Rose at all...Though I did feel bad for Jake. Poor kid. It was probably starting to bring his confidence down a bit in their relationship. But I think it's a good idea to wait until you're out of college to get married.

And I thought it was really neat how you posted the links to pictures of Rose's dress, hair, and shoes at the bottom of the page! That was a really neat idea. Thanks for that!

I'm really glad that you decided to write this! It must have taken forever since it's so long!

Nice work!

~ada
Major Simi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
ah well like lao shi would say love is like a flower it takes time for her to open. well an interesting short story.