Reviews for Fangirls are Good Somthing
renata22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fan girl giggle
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
so wrong..but so freaking hot!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
WOW! NICE!
nanakira chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Damm, that was funny... i was like why didin't i think of that firs? i really loved it; the story was really funny, i didn't expect a development like that (Sasuke overhearing the fan girls talk about him and his brother like that, and then him actually seeing the Naruto show and enjoying Naruto's character and not liking his; that part was really funny; and then looking for yaoi with him and Itachi, that was hot, i mean the result of his search was, and the way his brother caught his plesuring himself whille looking at those flash images of the two of them, that was the iceing on the cake), it was like a kinder surprise egg. it was really hillarious adn well made. i've enjoyed reading it and i'm going for another one of your storys. so, keep them coming cause i'm reading them all :)) ja nee!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Totally wicked and hot
Don't be lazy.UniversityMiami chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
hawt unlike anything i've ever read b4 this is so original i loved it,makes me wanna write an itasasu now, thanks u cured my writers block
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
*dies laughing* (and of nosebleed)
PCSP-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this was good!

i loved the lemon and i think it was the most original fanfiction i have ever read.

you certanly have style!

Lol

loved it.

kissu!
Kitty-Meow-1995 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
wasn't expecting that as a plot...I was surprise in a good way with the plot and way of writing.

Rating:8/10
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Original and lovely! :) It had a plot, it was funny... and the yaoi scene *_* yummy goodnes :)
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So funny! I think I'm crying?
missbip0lar chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This story was good. Funny. And the lemon was hot. I liked the fangirls in the beginning, and Sasuke's utter cluelessness was cute. All in all, good work. _