Reviews for Alone
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh why, why, why, why, WHY couldn't this be what actually happened?! I loved this, it was fantastic, and it gave me so many FEELS! Great job! :) ...I still REAAALLY wish this was what actually happened...
youngjusticewriter chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Great work.
1ttrobinson chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
What a lovely alternative.
Befham chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hope something like this happens in canon, but I doubt it. Good story.
Wandringstar chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful! I hope this happened!
Angela M chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Nice, I just went to re-watch that episode after I finished Series 5 and 6, knowing who River truly is...well I bawled. So I just love that this story gives us a nice happy ending for all. yeah!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I was not expecting such a turn of events. I couldn't believe it when Ten broke the cuffs and joined his mind to hers. Yes!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
If only it could be that way...Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed before, because I've read this so many times! I love how Ten breaks away to join with her mind for the download, seeing his older self, and how River is pregnant. And that he & Donna get to see River and Eleven together, not to mention the shared joy of Ten and Eleven over the "I'm going to be a daddy again!" It makes the hope Donna tries to give him at the end real depth that he isn't going to be alone.
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved this story so much I put it in my community - Madman with a Box.
Ginny W is a BAMF chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So I checked your page when you favorited one of my stories and I realized I'd already read this one and I was thinking "Why the heck did I not favorite this earlier!" it's brilliantly written and also has an amazing plot! I mean this has been done before but you took it to a whole new level with the thought that 10 somehow knew that she was a Time Lady and then that she was pregnant and then saved!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow... bravo, fantastic save with the two of them together taking the brutal connection to Cal and his seeing the baby. All of it, wonderful!
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
slightly so chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
that was a good library fix it. i mean, I know it's supposed to be a happy ish ending for River, but it seems like a life for her without the doctor doesn't quite work... so I like this one! yay, linear times ahead!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Can I just say: YES! Do you know how hard it is to find a SitL/FotD fix-it fic that is ACTUALLY possible in canon? Very hard. I have to say, this is one of the better ones! The only issue I had with it is that there never was much of an explanation as to how the Doctor broke free of the handcuffs, but that's it! Loved it, wonderful job! :D