Reviews for Sixteen Candles
AlianneLovesLiam chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I think that this really shows what the girls of Tortall might feel like. I mean, not all of them were as lucky as Alanna. Aly had to leave Tortall to be free, and I think that it seriously shows what the other girls' lives are like. (That was really serious, but ahh.)
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I first read this at GLake, and it's still absolutely stunning. One of the best SotL fics I've read for AGES. I have no clue how you managed to fit so many different personalities in here, making them mesh and contrast, and in only 100 words each as well! They are all so elegantly written, so *intense* - like:

"Then there was nothing but blood and the moans of the dying around her, and her emerald Gift drained quickly, but there were many injured and they had families and friends and little sisters with big eyes and big hearts (was this what the healers were thinking when Graeme was dying?)."

HOW DO YOU WRITE SUCH STUNNING SENTENCES THAT CAPTURE EACH MOMENT SO WELL?

In summary: this story was dark and full of despair and pain and I loved it greatly.
Miss Saigon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
These were great! Poor Owen, he always seem to end up in these awkward situations...
hi chapter 1 . 2/29/2012