Reviews for Reading Rainbow -On Hiatus-
Vivlosophy chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Dude
THIS IS AMAZING
I LOVE CRACK FICS
I hope you can find time to update this story because it's brilliant

If you have a writer's block, you can always change scenes and make them be in the doctor who world (wink)! Or the Lord of the rings world

Or Mario idk that would be cool and strange

There is of course the supernatural world if you watch supernatural (another wink)
Or sharknado. That would be wicked cool :D
AmazinglyMediocre chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
XD I almost died reading this. ILOVEIT! I also had no idea that something could get so.. So... Cracky... Lol anyways, I love this story and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Another!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Make another chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
OMG! Harry POTTER! Asdfghjkl I love you so much! Muaaaahhh .. And hufflepuff being good finders and Harry defending Hufflepuff (Cedric) I am really in love with you
x0xalexis8 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Oh yay! I'm so glad you updated! Can't wait for the next one and for Tony to hurry and admit his feelings
Zamuri chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
This story is amazing. I looooooveeeee how everybody is in love with Steve. He's so hot!
MoollyO12 chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Where are yooooouuuuuuu!?
MoollyO12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Where have you gone, this was really good. Please update soon!
sword slasher chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
please let there be drarry next chappy n how long till next chapter
sword slasher chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
actually in the comics loki was revived as a tween and is now in the young avengers so in a way NOW he is part of the avengers or so i heard and read
drgnsilver chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
love the story, but I have one critisizim...beta, beta, beta. You really need one.
DarkLadySethra chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Oh my…! I LOVE THIS! And I totaly agree with you on Twilight. It was a waste of trees. Now whenever someone mention it, I will always think of vampire Hulk. Which is an amazingly crazy idea. I can't wait for more.
Susana Mode chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
LOL for the last part xD
I'm glad (?) Steve had already wake up but I feel sad for Tony D: