Reviews for Fifteen Going on Seven
Krys2675 chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
I feel like my I.Q. just dropped while reading this. The first two chapters were good and showed promise, but now I just feel like O_o..
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
hmmm sounds interesting so far!
The Defiant Child chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
question are they on crack?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
okay, the jokes are getting stupid.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Way to stick your own opinion in there! 'And people think Americans are lazy.' Although I'm a Canadian Anglophile, so forgive me for being offended that you imply the British are lazy.

"Shut up and be sick!"

LOL.

Harry is really really cute, by the way. I just want to squeeze him!
Au3 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
The first 2 chapters were very promising, but as from chapter 3 things...went downhill.
I don't really get why you changed this fic from mildly humourous to a complete spoof in the middle of the story. It would have been great if you'd chosen either genre and stuck with it.

Sorry for the critisism. I hope you realise it's well intended and in no way meant to put down your writing. I actually find your writing style rather good, but the mixed genres are taking away from the story for me, so I'll stop reading this fic because of that reason.
V Tsuion chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Okay, you started off with an actual plot, and then it deteriorated into crack-fic. I get wanting to write a funny story and put all your inside jokes out there, but do it on a story that's crack from the start. You had a plot going here, don't wreck it. The alternative is spacing out the inside jokes throughout a serious story, making them subtle enough to ignore for the general audience, though there for you. Pure crack-fics are rarely well read/received, but it's up to you.
V Tsuion chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
It started off strong, I really like your description from the point of view of seven year old Harry, though sometimes you did include some sentences or thoughts that don't match with his age, like him saying "forgo" or that he should ask Hermione about her conditioner and Hermione sleeping on him seems rather awkward, especially as there are chairs next to the beds.
Then it went down hill will Madame Pomfrey being way out of character, Nevile not doing something because it seemed gross (he's more afraid of Snape than to risk getting something wrong just because he doesn't want to dirty his hands), and the chickification of Hermione (when she finds out something's wrong, she doesn't ask "What do we do?" she figures out what to do).
Also, why did Ron disappear off the face of the earth? I'd think he'd try to reconcile with them, they are his closest friends, and for all he knows, Harry could be dead.
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
The writing's pretty good, but the characters are a bit out of character. Malfoy may be thrilled to see Harry take the potion, whatever mal-effects it may have, but Snape would undoubtedly loose his job if he poisoned a student and he knows it. He forced Nevile to give his toad some potion, not drink it himself, and with good reason. Also, Ron cares a lot more for his friends than to not do anything when Harry is in danger.
All in all, though, it's not bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
what exactly are you doing? writing a Harry Potter or mocking one? just curious. and if you are mocking the "oh so great" harry potter series *gasp* please do say so and write more of the sort. some one seriously needs to beat some sense into these crazed fans .
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
who is that woman and what happened to Madame Pomfrey?
DarthAngelusPotter chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was such a great idea and I loved the first chapter... but then you decided to make it... "funny"? I dunno, you're a good writer, I like the way you tell a story and I loved the concept, but I was expecting something different when I first started reading this. I hope I didn't offend you or anything, just my opinion. :)
Princess Silverstar chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
aww...poor ron...
Dabadi-Dabadie chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
What an ending! It sounds a lot like me and my two mates that got together. They are seriously annoying... Anyway cool story.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
gag me please that like my brother and his girlfriend.