Reviews for Revenge Really Is Sweet
Commander Link chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
This story was funny! I laughed out loud a few times. Especially at Hidan's last line. The characters were very OOC at times. But it was so cute; it was easily excusable. Very good story overall, especially when one is in the mood for something lighthearted and humorous. The angst gave the story a bit of relief from the comedy and romance of the rest of the scenes. I liked it and would probably read it again.
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Hahahaha...Loved it so much.
Barren Chasm chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I have so much love for this story! I can't even!
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Yay soooo Kawaiii cute!
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
This is so cute. I really like it. It's actually too cute *rolls around on the floor* KAWAII!
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Hidan you really need to hold those cruses in before someone starts to wander why you start to call them 'fu' 'bi' or 'shi'
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
... "Jashin doesn't give a fuck". I really like that sentence for SOME reason. That was one awesome fanfiction (also: reading about Hidan makes me want to swear pretty badly. Hu.)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Who the hell is Hina?
Elliac Sivad chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
That was... that was... BEAUTIFUL! (T-T) I love you for making this! May Jashin bless you!
Elliac Sivad chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
...WAHHHH! What a beautiful ending! (ToT)
Elliac Sivad chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
...OH SHIT! O.O Hidan's in trouble...
Elliac Sivad chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Awww... Hidan's in love! I think he's sad about the reasons Shikamaru likes him(or should I say her?). I mean polite?! That's the exact opposite of what he's really like! Though he can be kind at times... Hmm... Maybe not all is lost! 8D
Elliac Sivad chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! XD I can soooooo see Hidan standing there disguised as a girl and Shikamaru confessing to him and then be all 'WHAT THE FUCK'! 8o I can't wait to see how he reacts! x3
Gingersnap87 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I loved how unique it is compared to other HidaShika fics :D
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
... This was really... weird. I don't really know what to say to this. I think you could do better since your writing is okay.