Reviews for PMD: A New Start Remake!
barber477 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Great story so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Clumsy Owl chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Haha Rai is so stubborn It's cute in a way :D I love it

Sorry i have to cut this review short -.-"

Update soon!
Ferdawg chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
good chapter. i was thinking that the two kids were going to rob her, but i was wrong. good story, and i look forward to the next.
weirn018 chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Oh boy i hope Corryn is alright.
Clumsy Owl chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I'm going to be perfectly honest here and say I was NOT expecting this story to be so cute and relatable. It is adorable so far, if you discount all the angst and hurt/comfort going on. As for the relatable part, i can definately see myself in Corryn's shoes. I cannot stick up for my self, I stutter at times (not too badly though) and am ALWAYS told to speak up. Does she ever get tired of that like I do?

This is really interesting. Please continue it!
Ferdawg chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
i liked the chapter. and i thought it was done really good. i would like to know when Corryn will wake up, and really show her true power. also when will Rai learn her past. i think it is a big part of the story that might change a lot of things.

over all i like the story, and i look forward to the next chapter.
Cianide chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Rai is so protective of Corryn! And I'm gonna guess that Claire is the rival like character. Anyways, I'm still loving this! Update soon!
weirn018 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Awesome
Ferdawg chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
good chapter. i wasn't expecting that much power to come from corryn, but it is appropriate. she was chosen to save the new world she is now a part of.

i enjoyed reading it, and i look forward to the next chapter.
Cianide chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Really really good. Are corryn and rai going to be together? And random question but when did you upload this cause I got the notification at 4:27am (I was awake still)
Ferdawg chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
good chapter. i was wandering what was going to happen to corryn. i think that it was set up good, because Rai is her evolution, and can help her the best. plus 'correct me if i'm wrong' i think he likes her. my only question i have for the chapter is what moves did she learn? it mentioned that she was going to be taught some battle moves to protect herself but it never talked about it.

over all i like the story and i look forward to the next chapter.
Ferdawg chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
good chapter... i didn't think you would up date that fast. i thought it was interesting that you have everyone with different Pokemon abilities. this story has a lot of potential and i can't wait for the next chapter. oh and what was Winny's Pokemon Gijinka? it said that she was there, but never told us what Pokemon Gijinka she was.

keep it up, and i look forward to the next one.
Cianide chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Yes! Finished in 3 minutes! Awesome!
Ferdawg chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
this is a very interesting story and idea that you have given to me. i loved the idea that Pokemon and human have, um... merged. if that is what you want to call it. the fact that they evolved and now have this form of a human, but with the abilities and the attacks. it is really cool, and i love it! _

this was a interesting story to begin with, and i was a little confused, but then it got really good. i love it, and look forward to reading more of this story. if you need any ideas or help of any kind. please feel free to message me and get a few ideas or what ever. what ever will keep this story going. i love it. keep it up! _
Cianide chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Me love. Please update (don't be a meanie like I am)