Reviews for One of Those Mornings
kutoki chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Poor Neal! This fic was awesome. I could totally see that happening in the show. :D
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh Poor Neal! I Just Want To Hug Him Until He Feels Better.
AlexStrike chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
:) loved it! Neal at his worst is still the best.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Cute!
Anencephalous chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice fun oneshot. An interesting scenario too - definitely imagining Peter's gleeful expression! Though personally I'm finding it hard to imagine Neal all dishevelled with coffee stains... he's always so clean and suave! I maybe even see him choosing to be late as opposed to being ridiculed by everyone - in fact he'd probably still look just as good even with the coffee stains. But I'm sure Peter wouldn't mind some blackmail material, especially after the whole Mario-moustache thing ;) And as per usual your writing style is fluid and a lovely read :) Looking forward to this longer fic! Thanks again for sharing :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh. Yes! Peter would savour such a moment until Kingdom Come, no doubt about that. But then, Neal might just let him because he secretly likes to make Peter smilie - even at his own expense from time to time. hehe

Really well done and entertaining one-shot!
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is so funny :D I love it x
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Even sloppy, he'd probably still be as cute as a button ;). Very amusing, thank you!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
cute
epicpickleninja chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
short, sweet, and funny. This is something that Peter would totally do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Fun! Thanks for the lighthearted read
govgal chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good for a laugh! Nice job ;-)
Liese13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hey that was really fun to read :-D you described the situation in a way that I can totally imagine it to be in an actual episode. And by the way it's nice to know that even such a "perfect" person as Neal Caffrey can have a bad start in the day just as anyone else ;-)