Reviews for Room On Fire
flipped chapter 8 . 6/27
duuude, that's so brutal to cut it off there. and what does klaus impose that has katerina so afraid?
I want them to fall in love already!
Your author's notes are everything.
flipped chapter 7 . 6/13
i cannot believe i missed the alert for the update! you're back! thank you, thank you *peeing with excitement

oh god. i can smell the "meeting" getting closer and closer. please tell me i'm right..
MorningGloryBlue chapter 8 . 6/9
"she felt the shadow approach..."

WTF is tHIS?!

I don't want to be a naaagg, but I don't wanna wait, I don't wanna. I'm gonna guess it takes a few years for this affair to shape up seeing as Caroline is still 15, but oh I CAN'T WAIT to see what you've got in store! On the other hand, I never know when you're gonna spring these new chapters on my ass, and it's such a WONDERFUL treat to see an update notice in my inbox. So.

I'm so glad that my comments have been encouraging over the years: A story this thoughtful and well done deserves a corresponding comment. You're right, this chapter does feel a little like filler, but by going off the foreshadowing you're building up, it looks like it was necessary to set up the rest of the story. Your hard work is appreciated. You are compelling. I loved the details about the kittens, and how you built up Klaus' intro, EVEN THOUGH NOTHING HAPPENED, YOU TEASE!

ahem

No need to explain Bamon- I understand completely. I greatly enjoy how you're written him here though (and Stefan btw). It reminds me that he could have been a much more interesting/dynamic character with better writing (such as yours!). I still look forward to seeing him as the butt of many jokes. As for the finale, *shakes head.* You didn't miss much, save the last five min. Also, Rami Malek is an excellent actor with killer cheek bones. I dearly hope that Mr. Robot is not his only major role- his talent deserves wayy more recognition.

NO, YOU HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
goldcaught chapter 8 . 6/5
YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS LOUDLY AND WITH ARDENT FERVOR
PaperAnimals chapter 8 . 6/2
OMG yes! An update! This is a glorious chapter and made my long bus ride through the night so so much better. Thank you for continuing to write story.
Gonna have to reread this. It's been so long that I don't remember XD
Omggggggggggggg. Let the drama begin!
Hell to the freaking yeah. An update. What up. So excited you're back for more. Even more excited to be alive to read this.
I love this story...Please update as quickly as possible, otherwise we will read their first kiss at... 2088.
captainbellatrix chapter 8 . 5/31
This is such a masterpiece! I remember reading it as a guest when you first posted and I thought it was brilliant then. Having so many new chapters and rediscovering this fic has been amazing!

Your writing style is stunning! I love the way you characterise each of them because it feels so realistic and true to them. Your descriptions are masterful and your plot is wonderful. I love that you build Caroline up with little snippets of Klaus here and there and that you've gone for a slower burn.

It's such a beautiful story!

Thank you for writing!
chillwithJyl chapter 8 . 5/31
YAAAAAAAAAY AN UPDATE!
The Immortal Hope chapter 8 . 5/31
I have been following this story in silence for a while (not since the beginning but around 2 years now) and I have to say I am wholeheartedly convinced that you are the Lewis Carol mad genius what is she taking kind of brilliant. I hope you understand this to be a compliment of the highest order because your work is truly stunning and engrossing- I cannot think of another story I have followed over several years without giving up on- but like all the best writers you may well and truly be nuts, and I consider this to be an absolute necessity for any good writer so please do not take offence to such a brash statement from one who does not know you (and now you've got me talking like the people in Catherine's fucking court. Excellent.) God bless Rami Malek and please don't make me wait a year to hear Klaus and Caroline's first words but even if you do I'll probably still wait because I'm trash ok bye have a good night
chillwithJyl chapter 7 . 11/19/2016