Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 1/11
That story was really inspiring :)
Lady Minato chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was beautiful. So...intensely beautiful. Oh, how I wish that this was in the actual episode. I can imagine the flashback in my head - Blaine finding all those terrible notes and burning them. Cooper leaning over Blaine, sobbing uncontrollably, just like Dave's dad. Holding his hand when he woke up... It's all just so vivid in my mind. Breathtaking job, really.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
God, how I wish they would've taken that entire scene in the auditorium and did something like this with it - Blaine's story would've been perfect for that scene, especially after he performed Cough Syrup. Something was eating at that boy and Glee completely ignored that and turned what could've been a pretty intense, serious storyline into something not as effective (or at least in my opinion - I would've preferred a Blaine centric thing over Will's story, to be honest.)

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it so much.
Azaelia67 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow, this story was amazing. So intense and emotional... Poor Blaine ( But the moment with Kurt was just beautiful. Great job !
KeybladeMaster97 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is so beautiful! Honestly, I started to tear up. It's amazing. I loved it.
Neko chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I loved it!
blainestiel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
god that was so good!

so much blangst!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Okay, after reading this fic I now understand why they performed that Kelly Clarkson song at Regionals. I didn't care much for the music, but I understand that the lyrics were relevant to the plot. Anyway...

I'm glad you wrote about Blaine. I wish this had happened in the show, but oh well. It just seems more like a suicide thing than Mr. Shue's story. But maybe I'm just biased because I like Blaine better than Mr. Schue. Also, omg couldn't stop squealing when I found out who they were casting as Blaine's brother. He's SO freakin' hot, lordy lord!
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This would have been so much better than Shue's story, Blaine needs the back story honestly and it's an amazing read. I'm just going to pretend this is what happened.
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking and uplifting all at the same time. I would have loved for this to be what actually happened in that scene; it would've made it much, much more poignant. Great job!
Flobouille93 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Once again you made me cry... It's such an important subject for me and you wrote it perfectly.

Merci 3
Sarisnotreal chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh wow, you've done it again. I am crying. Wow everytime. You're so good at writing sad things, I don't even know what else to say. Great job, i love it in the same way that I hate it for hurting our blaine.
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was very well written and very good! I missed the first twenty minutes of the latest episode so I don't know if there was actually a second where this could have taken place but it sounds like it works.

Kudos
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Pretty much speechless right now. Very emotional story and very well written.
warblingaway chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Toolazy to log in

But...aldkdjdkslsskksekxnnxlala

I'm just sobbing in a corner here, don't mind me...