Reviews for Forget Me Not
KlaineCrissColferGlee chapter 37 . 3h
Is it possible for you to write anything bad? Oh gosh, this has become my addiction, I am reading too many of your fan fictions. I love this one, I love the sad but happy ending. I love the way Blaine get's his memory back and he tells it to Kurt by calling him 'Candleman'. I love Finn and Cooper in this story. And the interactions between Cooper and Kurt give me life. I have laughed (and maybe cried a little...) during this fic! :)
Munk's Lady chapter 3 . 6/13
I love Burt too. He's such a teddy bear. A big, flannel teddy bear lol.
kyrie.ryans.star.17 chapter 31 . 5/21
Well my guess would be when Kurt was rehearsing 'music of the night' and when he was done and Blaine praised him. But Kurt didn't feel that it was risky enough so he started listing off insane ideas on how to make it better. Him and Blaine talk for a second and Kurt says "or maybe i just need more candles" Blaine whisper replying while looking around the stage "oh god no, no more candles!". that or the fact that their first duet as a couple was candles.
LvSammy chapter 37 . 4/19
OMG...this was amazing! I loved every chapter and it held me captive all weekend! I loved it and you made me cry more than once! Thank you for this wonderful fantastic story! I loved it...the love, drama, sadness, anger, angst, happiness and true family unit. I love when Blaine wanted to call Burt by his true title...omg...I just about sobbed! THIS WAS OFF THE CHAIN! Now I must get to bed its midnight here in NYC and I must be up at 430 for work...when Im exhausted ...I"m blaming you! BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT! THANK YOU LOVE!
Love this, I don't think I have ever cried so much
PinkYCooper chapter 1 . 1/25
I rode your story ! Awesome, really You have amazing writing skills ! This fic is sooo cuute ! really Bravo ! C'est vraiment beau. J'adore.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/10/2014
Great story any where i can download it as a pdf
angelbear1 chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
Awesome story, I know how Blaine felt when Kurt got Alzheimer's , my grams had it.
TiniSeries chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I loved your story :-D Well done
Marierux chapter 37 . 1/18/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so fucking cute x3
lchrisp chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
This story was incredible and now I'm crying because of the epilogue and just...yeah - incredible. The plot, writing, twists and everything were absolutely amazing, so thank you for sharing this story. I loved reading every minute of it x
sailorburry chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
Thank you for messing with my feels and making me cry,
Judith chapter 37 . 10/27/2013
Ohh it was beautiful but you made me cry with the epilogue
haileeeeee chapter 37 . 10/24/2013
You made me laugh and cry and Im so glad i had the chance to read this story.
Pavarottis-Revenge chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Oh. My. God. I am now emotionally compromised! Someone hold me! God your fic was fantastic! I laughed, cried and in chapter 32, had to fan myself... I literally sat here and read this whole thing in one go. I just couldn't step away. Four you. Four for you, indeed.