Reviews for Forget Me Not
Jp chapter 3 . 5/11
Love Burt!
Jp chapter 2 . 5/11
Hope you see this review. I Love this story already!
melissaspirt2003 chapter 28 . 12/18/2015
yay to them never breaking up I hated it when the broke up in glee tho
Sofia Michelle chapter 37 . 11/27/2015
It's 2:21am and you have no idea how happy I am that you answered why Blaine called Kurt "Candleman"!

My gosh this was beautiful! Even if I asked myself:
Why didn't Kurt's publicitits tell kurt to tell the truth about his situation with bliane, or at least part of it?
Why didn't the producer of the play didn't make a statement that Henry was sexually assaulting Kurt?
Why Blaine never tried therapy when he lost his memory?

my gosh that last scene of old kurt waking up in the middle of the night to ask blaine why were they slepping in different beds. So fucking Notebook. *crying* i love it
KlaineCrissColferGlee chapter 37 . 9/3/2015
Is it possible for you to write anything bad? Oh gosh, this has become my addiction, I am reading too many of your fan fictions. I love this one, I love the sad but happy ending. I love the way Blaine get's his memory back and he tells it to Kurt by calling him 'Candleman'. I love Finn and Cooper in this story. And the interactions between Cooper and Kurt give me life. I have laughed (and maybe cried a little...) during this fic! :)
Munk's Lady chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I love Burt too. He's such a teddy bear. A big, flannel teddy bear lol. chapter 31 . 5/21/2015
Well my guess would be when Kurt was rehearsing 'music of the night' and when he was done and Blaine praised him. But Kurt didn't feel that it was risky enough so he started listing off insane ideas on how to make it better. Him and Blaine talk for a second and Kurt says "or maybe i just need more candles" Blaine whisper replying while looking around the stage "oh god no, no more candles!". that or the fact that their first duet as a couple was candles.
LvSammy chapter 37 . 4/19/2015
OMG...this was amazing! I loved every chapter and it held me captive all weekend! I loved it and you made me cry more than once! Thank you for this wonderful fantastic story! I loved it...the love, drama, sadness, anger, angst, happiness and true family unit. I love when Blaine wanted to call Burt by his true title...omg...I just about sobbed! THIS WAS OFF THE CHAIN! Now I must get to bed its midnight here in NYC and I must be up at 430 for work...when Im exhausted ...I"m blaming you! BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT! THANK YOU LOVE!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/21/2015
Love this, I don't think I have ever cried so much
PinkYCooper chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I rode your story ! Awesome, really You have amazing writing skills ! This fic is sooo cuute ! really Bravo ! C'est vraiment beau. J'adore.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/10/2014
Great story any where i can download it as a pdf
angelbear1 chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
Awesome story, I know how Blaine felt when Kurt got Alzheimer's , my grams had it.
TiniSeries chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I loved your story :-D Well done
Miss Invernal chapter 37 . 1/18/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so fucking cute x3
lchrisp chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
This story was incredible and now I'm crying because of the epilogue and just...yeah - incredible. The plot, writing, twists and everything were absolutely amazing, so thank you for sharing this story. I loved reading every minute of it x