Reviews for Forget Me Not
Love this, I don't think I have ever cried so much
PinkYCooper chapter 1 . 1/25
I rode your story ! Awesome, really You have amazing writing skills ! This fic is sooo cuute ! really Bravo ! C'est vraiment beau. J'adore.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/10/2014
Great story any where i can download it as a pdf
angelbear1 chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
Awesome story, I know how Blaine felt when Kurt got Alzheimer's , my grams had it.
TiniSeries chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I loved your story :-D Well done
Marierux chapter 37 . 1/18/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so fucking cute x3
lchrisp chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
This story was incredible and now I'm crying because of the epilogue and just...yeah - incredible. The plot, writing, twists and everything were absolutely amazing, so thank you for sharing this story. I loved reading every minute of it x
super-ninja-rusher chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
Thank you for messing with my feels and making me cry,
Judith chapter 37 . 10/27/2013
Ohh it was beautiful but you made me cry with the epilogue
haileeeeee chapter 37 . 10/24/2013
You made me laugh and cry and Im so glad i had the chance to read this story.
Pavarottis-Revenge chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Oh. My. God. I am now emotionally compromised! Someone hold me! God your fic was fantastic! I laughed, cried and in chapter 32, had to fan myself... I literally sat here and read this whole thing in one go. I just couldn't step away. Four you. Four for you, indeed.
ComeWhatMay-NOH8 chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
OMG! This last chapter did me in. It was so sad but a beautiful end to the story. I loved it and I am glad that the story came to a close with Kurt having one of his moments of clarity. Thank you so much for this lovely story.
ksgleeov12 chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
Candleman is from when Kurt was working on his NYADA piece with all the candles. "Or maybe I just need more candles"
ronnyangel88 chapter 37 . 6/23/2013
great story loved it made me cry with the ending so no matter what happens between them they would never leave each other. so why did blaine call kurt candleman i so dont get it sorry if i sound so stupid lol. rating for story 10/10 took me 2 days to read it but it was so worth it.
ScoobyL chapter 31 . 6/22/2013