Reviews for Hitomi Assassin
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I've got to say, I'm crying right now... I would've wanted Hitomi to live, but I guess that will further complicate things for Kasumi. Anyways, nice job with this fic. It was so...emotional...
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Hmm... Both endings suited the plot, but I think the end of chapter 9 was the best way to go. I still can't believe it took 10 whole chapters to kill Hitomi! Overall I really enjoyed this story! It was written really well and the plot was very good too.
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Yeah, this is definitely the best chapter. It was so interesting and entertaining and all. The "I love you" and "sister" part between Kasumi and Hitomi was a bit creepy since they only knew each other for a month, but hey, it's their life... And Hayate just made me feel so bad for Hitomi. I take back my previous comment about wanting her to die. And to make matters worse he didn't even take the other half of her necklace! But I have to admit that the last part with Hayate is what made it a very good death scene. I mean, even while Hitomi is dying, she is still being rejected by Hayate. Very moving.
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
I liked the dream sequence. Hayate's getting pretty demanding, though. I wonder if he actually will accept Kasumi back into the village once her mission is complete. That is... if Kasumi actually carries the mission out, of course!
And cliffhangerrrrrrr timeeeee! Well, lucky I'm reading this a year after you completed this, so I guess I get to read it now then!
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I can't believe I'm reading chapter 7 already. Come on, Kasumi! FIGHT PROPERLY! And yes, Hayate does something to prevent his sister from defeat against Ayane. "I need her," I don't know why, but I laughed at that cause I knew Ayane would get jealous somehow.

Can't wait to read the meeting between "Mist" and "Ein". That's if Hitomi isn't assassinated by Kasumi within the next 5 days.
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Ayane and Ayame's conversation about Hayate was cute. However, she needs to stop being a busy-body. I can imagine the expression on her face when she saw that Hayate was sparring with Kasumi. Priceless. It looks like the spotlight is about to be taken away from her.

However, more Hitomi is needed, despite her annoying obsession with Ein. It's funny how Hitomi just magically assumes that Kasumi has been suffering abuse from her father. I mean, I would think the same, but yeah... But yes, things are really going somewhere.
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
You started this chapter off with a cute memory. TN should show some of those in future installments like how they did in DOA2: Ultimate.
Ninja have phones now? I think I saw something like that in one of your other fics. There's not really any spelling mistakes either, but I managed to spot one.

I liked the fight sequence you put in. It was really descriptive and it helps other readers understand what is actually going on throughout the fight, while other fics don't really have that. And Hayate -.- he full on pats Kasumi's head like some stray dog. If she accepts to any of those irrelevant actions again, then she'll have to be killed too... Only kidding.
.. Well it sucks to be Kasumi to be in that situation; gotta tell you that.
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
This chapter wasn't boring at all.
Oh wow, Hitomi offered to go shopping with "Mist" right after her first traiging session? Well, killing her should be easy-peasy then... I liked how you elaborated on the growing sorta-friendship. That must make things harder for Kasumi though. But yeah, I feel sorry for her because of all the exhaustion she had to go through... Hitomi is so annoying though. I usually like her and all, but I hope Kasumi kills her now.
And as for Raijin?... I gave that up in DOA4, but I did it on the first go in DOA5.
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Hitomi needs to stop with her newly-found obsession which is Ein's promise! Why can't she just let it be? "No, he will not be back, Hitomi..."

Sorry about that ramble. Anyways, by Hayate's remark "You're busy with Kasumi", he better not be backstabbing her or I will be very pissed.

Ooooh... Mist. And by the description I'm guessing it's Kasumi, yeah?
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I guess Hitomi can't wait for her next meeting with Ein... That's if there even is one! But she seems a little too obsessed with his promise... His empty promise, lol.
Well things just got interesting... I wonder if Kasumi would actually kill Hitomi. Only time can tell, though. Yet I can't believe Hayate would actually do anything to kill Hitomi; even bribing his own sister.
This fic is really interesting and it's running smoothly. Great job.
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I can't believe I've never come across this fic before. Now, how weird is that?!...
Your writing has certainly captured my attention, and I can sense a good plot stirring up, too. Ayame's such a worry-wart when it comes to her son; good job with her characterisation. The mini fight and discussion between Ryu and Hayate was also entertaining.
Hayate, Hayate, Hayate... He sounds like an arrogant jerk to me. A grateful, but arrogant jerk. But I guess the way of the ninja is harsh indeed. I'll continue on to the next chapter now.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Why do i get the feeling Ryu and Hayate will no longer be on speaking terms after this. hayabusa shinobi are mans protectors so there blades will never touch the flesh of innocents whihc hayate and kasumi did.

good stuff
Quixotik chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
... Hayate being all cold and heartless does not fit my liking ... but anyway, I preferred the second ending. Kasumi being nice is just more characteristic of her ... but still ... I think I liked the ending in the finale best. Why? I have no idea. Anyway, I'm feeling sad now ... because I've come to the end of a fantastic fanfic.
Quixotik chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
This is the kind of incredibly rare and powerful story which leaves my mouth agape. The entire chapter was just ... wow. Beyond wow. It's just such a tragic ending ... and stupid Hayate is so cold ... but I really loved Kasumi's reasoning, and Hitomi's suggestion to have Kasumi live with her. It's so amazing. Words cannot express. Like, seriously. I am wowed. And sad too ... because the story has ended. And also because it's such a sad sad ending ... Oh well, time for deleted scenes! And hope it won't be so sad!
Quixotik chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
The dream sequence ... scared me for a second. But it really brought out the bad side of Kasumi, which really made her stand out not as a Mary Sue, but as a fleshed out human, which I liked about this chapter. Anyway, I liked the pacing and rhythm of this chapter too, and as usual, characterisation is spot on. Now ... I've only got the finale left ...