Reviews for Artemis Reads Fanfiction
C.E chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was really funny. And I love how the myth of Artemis and Orion is different here compared to all the other myths I've read about them. I am so sick of reading stories of how Artemis and Orion were in love. I really don't believe that that is what happened. In earlier versions of the myth about Orion, he was killed by the scorpion that Artemis sent because Orion bragged that he was such a great hunter and that he was going to kill every creature on Earth.
NemoMyName chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Lol this was hilarious, your Artemis is perfect. I love the last line and the cliff one too
wicthchick chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I like it.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Lol! I loved that, made me laugh :) great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Excellent example of Artemis.
Pepper Jackson chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh, Artemis... You haven't even read the Percy Jackson ones!
I laughed like crazy when I read this...
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hermes's son98 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Even though you wrote this before The Son of the Guardian, I read said story first. I am awesome like that. Wait, that guy just said that was weird! Time to knock him out with my Dad's caduceus(see name)! Anyways, unlike your other story this one is extremely humorous. Btw, I am happy I made you laugh.8D
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is Hilarious!
MykkLaw chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I agree completely. And not only about Artemis, they mess up a bunch of other myths and gods!

I mean, not that they're not enjoyable, but if they could be a bit more ACURRATE! Then you might not be thrown in Tartarus for changing solid fact...
jannay chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh wow this was HILARIOUS!

"Apollo!" I scream, "Tell Hephaestus to de-invent the Internet!"

That was the best line. EVER.

Did a pretty good job, and you even addressed the twincest pairing (which makes me want to throw up in my mouth).
americandalek chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is incredibly well written. Good job.
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is awsomely written! I love Artemis! She is my fav! U did a really good job in portraying her! I find her reaction highly amusing and EPIC! LOVE IT!
Fallen Maiar of cookies chapter 1 . 3/5/2012