Reviews for Beyond Death
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I enjoyed this story and I love Vikings. Thanks for posting it.
Shazza chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Another great story! You do so much in all of your stories to give the Winchesters a real feel for a particular time and place. I loved that your monster of the week was a reluctant monster and a true hero in life. Your fics are special because they do not just follow a strait line between good and evil. Thanks so much for your time.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I am constantly impressed by your case fics. You really spin an intriguing tale with an original twist, clearly having put some research effort in. Kudos! This one was especially chilling and interesting, too. Loved the moral complexities, with the bullies in need of protection and how hard that was for our heroes to take.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awesome story, this would have made a great episode. Loved the MOTW and even felt sorry for him, being raised to seek revenge against his will as it was a bloodline curse. Poor Sam, trust him to become a punching bag for the draugr, but kudos to him he fought him off, before he even knew what exactly they were dealing with. And Dean didn't get off unscathed either! Fantastic plot, beautifully crafted story and so happy that Grant got his just desserts in the end.
Another definite fave :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love it! You could write episodes yourself! Awesome!
darksupernatral chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Loved the banter an the action. Was a great way to pass the afternoon waiting on my husband to finish his therapy. Thanks for sharing
Deangirl Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
The story is well written and I can picture the scene in my mind easily. And Dean is awesome!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Fabulous story! Loved the lore you researched! And well written, as always! :)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
very cool story, very cool mystery and a very cool legend or lore (idk what to say) used here! loved it! and I loved how the ''monster'' didn't actually wanna kill anyone, but was forced- so sad!

awesome! tnx for sharing!

S.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Great...Great..!...Really love all your writings...More please ..?...k
zuimar chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hi there, sorry for my late review. What a great read was this latest story from you. I really loved the set-up, starting with Sam's nightmare and then how it all started. I felt pity for the draugr in the end. LOL at this sentence: "I've got a little brother, too. That's for breaking Sammy's nose." It's such a Dean thing to say.

I'm glad you're still writing SPN fics, I'll be waiting patiently for your next one!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Great story. I love the Draugr lore. I never heard of that one before. Please keep up the great work.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow...you really do have these character down perfectly! Yet another great story...all the perfect elements nicely blended - action, hurt, comfort, and oh, good story, too, LOL! (Loved the comment about Sam being catnip for the cougar set...I'm right there, LOL!)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Loved it :) Dean pretending he beat up Sam was hilarious. Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I LOVED this! Wow! It broke my heart when Jens came back to himself there at the end and asked Dean to put a stop to it. :( And sooooo happy that Grant will get his comeuppance, too.

Nicely done! :)

OMG, Woman! You HAVE to watch The Walking Dead! It's my second favorite show! :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »