Reviews for Beyond Death
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hey, Sculls. I've been saving this one until I had time to savor it, and-as expected-you didn't disappoint. Fast-moving, an interesting case, everyone in character, plenty of action and h/c, canon, and bi-bro: all my most-loved ingredients!

Favorite line has to be "Did it...swallow?" Ha!

Thanks for sharing!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Absolutely loved the story. Well written, Interesting lore and story line. I liked the parallele between the Winchester brothers and the Halverson's. Great job. Cheers!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Fabulous! SPN craving's still strong but I'm feeling much better now. :) Loved it, the idea and the twist in the middle of the story was great. Exciting till the end, enjoyed it! Thanks!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
What a cool mystery! I couldn't imagine how the hunt and the attack on Sam were connected, but you tied it together so well. I especially love that the "villain" didn't even want to be doing what he was doing. And as always, of course, lovely brother stuff. Great reading.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Zombies. How awesome is that? Enjoyed this very much.
brynerose chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
thanks for sharing; I really enjoyed reading this!

On a nitpicky note (just as a writer), there were a couple gramatical bits I stumbled over, so you might want to check it over and re-post a corrected version. But I'm also reading this at 1:30 in the morning. It could be me! Anyway, thanks again!

pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
What a wonderful story!

I've read it a couple of times already.

When it first started I couldn't figure out why Sam was dreaming about the monster and then was attacked by it, but you explained it all by the end.

I like how you started the show in the future and then moved it back 15 hours, just like they would on the show.

It was so much fun to read just a Dean and Sam MOTW story. They are hard to find on this site now as the stories seem to ignore Dean and Sam, the brothers that started all of this for us to enjoy.

You did a great job writing the brothers and their voices. I also love the mystery you created for the Winchesters to solve.

I felt so sorry for Sam when he was attacked. I could just imagine how worried Dean was when he arrived at the ER and saw his little brother.

I wasn't sure about Dean's act towards Grant that he was the one that beat up Sam, though Sam played along and it did get Grant talking.

I had to smile when the brothers told Grant to sit at the same time. 'The brothers issued the command in stereo.'

This line from Dean I could see being true. "They desecrated his grave and big brother came back as one of theseā€¦ draugr to protect his family, to avenge Jake's death." Dean looked at Grant in disgust. "I can relate..." Thanks for also explaining why Jens attacked Sam in the alley.

You did a wonderful job with the fight scene between Jens and Dean. I was surpirsed when Jens asked asked Dean to end it all. I wasn't expecting him to speak.

Nice moment at the end with the brothers relaxing in the motel room while Sam healed. I also like how Dean was taking care of his little brother.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it. :)
jeanne chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I thought the story was very entertaining.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You did a great job with all of your research that made it into such an entertaining story. Thoroughly enjoyed the plot and humor. Thanks!
Samantha V chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Loved it! You've got the boy's voices down perfectly. The banter is great, fabulous protective Dean, and awesome h/c.

scootersmom chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Thanks for such a great story! I really enjoyed this back to the hunt story! You write the brothers so well and the lore you used was fascinating.
Taeriel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Excellent story! I enjoyed reading it.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Thanks! This was a great story! Loved reading it! "catnip for the cougar set" made me laugh out loud :-D

I just moved last week and reading this story is literally the first fun thing I have done in weeks! I can't thank you enough ! Love how you write sam and dean! So perfect!

ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Dean lied. He's totally Sammy's mama. I liked the dead soldier thinking that to rise as a revenant instead of moving on to see his famiy is a curse. It kinda would be. It was good to see the bully confess so that the truth came out at last.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
...CASE FIC !... Thank you sooo much!..and Thank you for sharing your story telling talents...k
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »