Reviews for The Men From Earth
Mayflowers123 chapter 3 . 1/31
Hey I just watched the movie The Forest! I know what Yurei are without your explanation! YEAH!
Ash chapter 21 . 1/8
YOU WONDERFUL HUMAN YOU ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERSON I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

THIS IS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING

IT HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF HUMOUR AND CUTENESS TO MAKE ME SQUEAL AND HORROR TO MAKE ME FEAR AND ACTION TO MAKE ME GO OOOH

AND IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FOUR YEARS

Sorry for the caps, I read this in one sitting and I am going through major Doctalia crisis right now. This is absolutely wonderful and I. Need. More. I realize that you might be busy, but take your time! Just please don't abandon this because it is truly amazing.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
Aw... is there ever going to be another chapter? Because I'm dying to know what happens next...
Hinotorihime chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
n-no...
Hinotorihime chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Oh, and Jealous!Germany is so adorable :)
Hinotorihime chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
HRE theory! Yay!
supersonicninja1 chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
ohhhhhhhh doctor how you don't no the nations that well XD
cedrezmoss chapter 21 . 1/11/2015
there's a story on deviantart called The Wonderful World of 3p that i wanted you to take over if you want after you finish this story And make sure to give credit to the person who made the story NummyKittens if you can't can you find me someone who will and that's okay and if you will thanks!
Person 3 chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Dude, I know I sound very needy, but please continue this story! With all honesty, this is just as amazing as George deValier's Hetalia fics...and that's amazing! I read the story last night, but now I can't stop thinking about it. (w) Love it to pieces!
MayBell Lyric chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
I'm reading this entire story again because I love it so much. You make the countries so interesting. You give them life and personality, and I can actually feel their characters popping out of the text. You're creative, unlike so many other writers on this site. It's a shame you never finished the story. I'd like to know how it ends.
TheGrimAuxiliatrix chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
Brilliant. This is blooming brilliant. Cant wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
NONONONONONONONONO.
WE NEED THE END. IT WAS WONDERFUL AND SAD, BUT WE NEED THE END. BRITTAN WILL LIVE, WON'T HE!?
turquoise.archer chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
This is genuinely amazing. I read it straight through in two hours and now I'm sad it's not finished. I really hope you continue it someday! :)
bggccbg chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I first read this fanfic a year ago and I'm reading it again because I think it's the best crossover fic I've ever read. Keep on writing amazing stories like this!
MewShiny chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Wow... just wow, amazing story...
It's really sad that it hasn't been updated in more than a year... I guess that means that I shouldn't get my hopes up that it'll ever be finished. Still gonna follow and fav anyway
Please consider writing more of this, ne?