Reviews for Aeonis Infinitus
I DON T
EVEN
WRODS
WOrd?s?

please tell me there's some continuation
something
i

i just cant live like this
not with this pain
Renn chapter 6 . 5/24
This was really, really excellent! the characterization is top-notch, and I really hope that you'll finish it one day...
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 4/23
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHY ACTUALLY LITERALLY WHY YOU VILE AND DISPICABLE PERSON HOW COULD YOU MAKE SUCH A TERRIBLE HEART STOPPING CLLIFF HANGER

...

So I might have screamed at my phone for a bit in anguish because I honestly didn't see that cliffhanger coming. I only (finally) finished FFXIII Sunday and I'm maybe halfway through 2, so the feels are pretty freakin' fresh.

Anyway, I can't wait for more, I totally ship these two, and I love this Hope you have here. I just wanna SQUEEZE him til he POPS! (That's my fav line from Vanille, by the way.)

Update soon, please!
Please continue! I would be delighted if a new update came. And you're a grear writer!
oblivion9032 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel!
ryoko126 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I'm enjoying this story very much. I also appreciate you're taking your time with the stories for character development, and so far you seem to be hitting the emotional cues that I could see Hope and Noel going through with the events in their lives. As far as the eyes of etro thing? We'll have to see. I always had a big problem with how it was never ever explained how Sarah had it, so it'll be nice to have an actual reason, which I have a feeling you already gave a small hint at. Keep it up, and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Uchiha Sasha chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
A very cruel ending it is! I was so excited seeing that you updated the story after so long that I re-read the entire fic in one day in order to read it all in one go, as a complete story. On one hand I am frustrated at the conclusion of the fic but on the other hand I am so EXCITED. A sequel? You had me squealing!

I am not exactly thrilled with the idea of Hope having visions, but everything you have done so far has been so good; I'm sure you'll manage to make it interesting. I am very curious as to how you will be developing this! It might take a long time, but I will be eagerly awaiting the sequel, when and if you decide to write it and put it up (I sure hope you do!). I have been following this fic since 2012 and do not regret it, it has been wonderful - the only problem is it keeps me wishing for more and more.

Know that you have a wonderful story here - the characterization is amazing and the way you mixed canon with your own ideas is absolutely fluid and awesome. I don't care if it takes a couple of months, years - I will read the sequel when it comes out! You have a faithful reader here :P

Thank you and congratulations on writing this!
memories.of.rain chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
OHMYGOD! YOU ENDED IT LIKE THAT?! I was not expecting this at all! Is this really complete?! *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* OUTSTANDING JOB! I hope this is not the end to this story!
HubrisP chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Excellent work, I have an idea if you're interested. Keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
N-no! You can't end a chapter like that!
memories.of.rain chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This is one of the most well written fanfics I have ever read. The way you've characterized them is outstanding. *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* MARVELOUS JOB! I hope you write more soon! :D
(I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, PLEASE!)
Genis Aurion chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Ah, I've finally caught up. I don't remember where I left off, so I reread the piece in its entirety. Also, on this note, hi, it's been a while.

Needless to say, though I am quite sure I've said it multiple times anyway, this is an amazing piece. Your characterizations are great (I'm very envious, heh), but I think the beauty of this story is in that you weave headcanon and canon so flawlessly together. It's very believable. Your narration is very enviable, too: It's complex, but not overdone, and I can picture everything and can sympathize with the characters quite nicely.

All this said, you've ended at an odd sort of place, haven't you? I realize your profile says the last chapter is in progress, but part of me is... ahhh, I wish I had caught this story AFTER you'd finished, because now I'm craving to find out how these loose ends are tied up. I'm probably not one to talk, considering I update my own stories in... oh, about eight month intervals, but it would be lovely to be able to see the end of this. It's definitely among my favorite NoeHopu pieces because of how believable it reads - and I like that.

Anyway, here's to hoping you find the time and inspiration to wrap up this beautiful piece! I will certainly send all my plot bunnies your way, if need be. They're not particularly fond of me, see...
Fugitive chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Please update soon! This is wonderful and you portray this couple so beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
okay. So, I haven't read the new chapter yet, but when I saw that you had updated it, I was so excited that I just had to send you a review before I read it (since I can't right now :( ) . This story deserves all the reviews in the whole world, trust me, it's just really, really amazing. I didn't like Noel/Hope before, but for some reason I started reading this, and I just fell in love with them, mainly because I fell in love with the way you write. The characterization, the descriptions... everything is just perfect. And I would write pages and pages saying how much I like this story, but I don't really speak english so I just can't :(

I hope that you'll keep updating this, it really really makes my day!
Desis chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
oh my god
i need a moment to lie down that was so amazing
your characterization is perfect and everythings so realistic
and they finally CONFESSED BUT EVERYTHINGS BITTERSWEET