Reviews for Ersatz
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2018
It's a great story update please
guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
great story!
i loved the woman with the chickens.
Mezaron chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
it's been a long time since i loved a story this much.. i hope you're fine cuz the last update was in 2012 and thats... okay i hope you're fine, please update soon. i'm so in love with this story.
Rainripple chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Interesting setting :) I'm quite partial to KidLaw fanfics in this sort of time. I don't know if you plan on continuing this but if you do I look forward to seeing more. It would be a shame if their story ended here
Chucutie03 chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
I really enjoy this story! If you hagent decided whether or not to comtinue this fic I think you should. It's very goo :)
Gureshingure chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I hope you havent abandoned this fic yet... thanks for writing will wait for update
alfamky chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Nononono, why did you not go on this would've been a marvellous story really I can feel the plot just unravelling itself. You know, I'm just tired of reading great beginnings with no middle and no end...but then again, I suppose I should thank you for what You've written so far.
vetii chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Really enjoyed reading this. Please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLLLEEEAAAASEEEE! You're an amazing writer and I absolutely love your style of writing and constructing of words, it's great honestly. You've done what very few can do with the ways that you stungs words together and I wish dearly that you continue this story. It's a bit selfish of me and I apologizes since I do not know what goes on in your life that may obstuck you from continuing, but I am a mere fan who wishes for the ongoing of this story. As a fan of your work, I ask of you to please continue this master piece.
loogoo chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Such a wonderful story with a marvelous plot. I like the interdependency between our 2. I like Eustass when he goes wild too ;)
Laptop Newbie chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
The violent raging escaped convict just fits Kidd's profile so well. Very interesting plot and would love to see more of the violent kissing. Minor mistakes here and there but tolerable. Thank you for writing3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
this story is so amazing i just feel upon it please why has it gone on such a long break !? please write more of it again soon ! :) i love this story
kage kitsune 14 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013