Reviews for Unavoidable
shaid chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Snerk. Love it.
angenou chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is beautiful. The line about Macao only being mad that he didn't think of it first had me in stitches. I love this entire piece so much; taxes and such a lighthearted series, done with so much humor, its masterful.
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
this is soooo funny! and my birthday is on tax day sooo this is an awesome early birthday present!
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Uhm... I think you can claim this theme as being the first one to use it. It was just so creative and funny and I can SO see that happen. Great job! :D
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
love the reality in here and mix with fairytail :D
Looney93 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Very funny, you wrote the characters very well, and it is always interesting to see 'slice of life' kinds of stories like this one, great job.
Just Peachy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh yes. Very good. I giggled alot. Natsu's approach to filling out forms would be like that, wouldn't they.
*scrunches up face and sucks pencil* Hey, Happy, how many jobs did you go on with me this year? * flies over* Are you doing the taxes, Natsu? You know you must always include every second prime fish number when calculating. Oh, is it important, Happy? *miraculously in teacher garb* This must always be carefully included make sure you don't run out of equal fish at the end. They can be exchanged for goods and services! Like fish! *mild unscrunching* Ey? O-ho-ho, awesome!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Lol. Dependants. That was seriously epic. Thousand points to the uniqueness factor by the way, it was really funny. :)
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
No no, I think you're probably the first. Mostly because it's such a boring/terrifying subject matter. :P
But you did an excellent job (as always) of adding humor to the situation. I particularly found it amusing as my dad is an accountant and doing our taxes when I was younger could sometimes be like that. Not that he's ever burned them or drawn fish on the forms, (so far as I know at least.) I just love the resigned way in which Lucy has to deal with everyone, ha haha.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Well, I've certainly never read a fanfic about taxes before this one. But, if I ever do again, I hope it's at least half as hysterical as this was! Poor Lucy. I love her little additions to the form, especially that final change. And, the way you just hinted through dialogue and assorted crashing and banging at how much havoc is being wrought around her is brilliant.
OmniOminous chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You did a damned good job!

Taxes, of all things! It was a hoot, Especially Cana and Romeo. I see you've marked this as complete, but I sincerely hope you will add a chapter or two, showing other people doing their taxes and - by God - finding out what happened with their rebates. HAHAHA!

Keep writing, you have great talent and I hope to read more of your stuff soon.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Nice one and oh, so topical!
piggycat350 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012

4 dependants, for sure XD

and Romeo got Cana a refund? Where is he or where can i get one like him?

Loving your FT fics! Write more soon D
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Heehee! Great story! Everyone was wonderfully in character and it was a refreshingly unique topic. I really enjoyed it! Great job! : D
Phenomiracle chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Earned some nice chuckles from me. I can imagine Natsu saying "Screw this #%$" and burning his tax forms into oblivion. Though it would have interesting to see how some of the other Fairy Tail members (i.e. Gray, Erza, Gajeel) handle their taxes, I still enjoyed the story.