Reviews for Virus
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Eeek!

Chick x
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
COuldn't you just have stuck the knife in all your lemons? Very well done and I still so admire authors who can show so much in such a short amount of words.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Holy hell babe are you trying to give me a heart attack or do you just like putting me through shock.

I loved this and that end...WOW!...what a shocker.

Great work as always and looking forward to your next work!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is such a sad drabble. Hell is so wasteful and evil.
gr8read chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You know, that's not nice. I don't know who is who in this story. Nope, not nice at all.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
*Screams, runs away and hides*

That was really very, very good!

And the little touch of humour really added to the horror at the end.

Nicely done!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ooooh, dark and sinister stuff - I'm trying to work out who is who, tossing the boys back and forth in my mind to see who fits each speaker better. Haven't made up my mind yet :)

I like the staccato feel of it, gives it a spiky, aggressive feel. Quite demonic actually!

Nice job.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Soooooooooo creepy! Well done and very interesting use of WOW! Awesome as always my friend! :D
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
NOOOOO! Wow, woman - this is really REALLY dark! Fantastic. And horrible. First I was so sure that the one who turns is Sam - because I didn't know which episode with Alastair it was and with the virus-think I thought of Sam. Then I did my homework and now I think it's Dean who's going to kill Sam, which strangely makes it even worse. Right? Anyway: very disturbing :-)

Hope you're fine, dear.

theblessedunrestt chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
aslkjgpaheqlvhlakdhgbvam,fhoithwe

WHAT
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow. The tension you built here was great! Nice work.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Stunning! Literally...STUNning! Ten years as a torture protege and a demon-in-training has lasting effects and consequences! Makes me shudder to think what would have crawled out of that grave if Dean had been stuck in Hell for even a month longer. Good job!