Reviews for Worth It
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great drabble! If only Mary knew what would happen later on. But I guess all the crap that happened was for the better. I mean, Sam and Dean did save the world and all! Nice work!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
If she had only known what price her kids would pay, she might have left John safely dead.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love this brief moment in time.

Check x
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Only one one-shot this time, what a shame, but it's a really good one once again. Definitely worth it to read ;P

Loved this, always big fan of your Mary, I so want to give her that happiness. But really, if she'd had know what the price was, I don't think she would have been this happy at all...
Rolletti chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That right, make my eyes sting with tears.

Rolletti (sniff, sniff)
Lia-Lei chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Simply amazing…

Every story of you - even the little ones ;) are "worth it" … worth to read

Thank you for making me smile every time I check on my E-Mails and see your name :D

PS: Sorry for my English right now – it’s late and I am tired but I had to say this *hugs* ;)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I have a slight feeling that if Mary knew just what that price was or what was instore for her child she would not have been so okay with it.

I loved your take on this and as always a great story!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Poor Mary. She tried to have normal and I always felt so bad for her and poor, unsuspecting John. But really, the ones that really had to pay the price were the boys. I just wonder if she would have made different choices if she knew what really was going to happen. Thanks so much for giving us something to think about.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was both inspired and heart achingly beautiful.

Thanks for sharing
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very nicely done, good use of the word, and the thought of a little baby Sammy ...?

Cuteness overload!

x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ohhh - I can't say if this makes me smile or sigh or both at the same time, but I really like it! This is exactly how I see Mary - including the knowledge that there might be a price to pay.

xx Kate
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Most excellent use of the word and creative and unique!

Loved the quote too...fit right in.

Aw...baby Sammy is on the way!

So neat how you let us peek into a life/world we don't get to see on the show...and like magic...it becomes part of the show!

Bravo!

Karen
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
that's a really nice take on Mary

Viv
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
What a wonderful moment for Mary as she realizes that she is pregnant again.

But sad for the readers as we know that the happy life Mary craves will all end when Sam is six months old.

You did a great job writing this drabble.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012