Reviews for Distance
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 5/13
*•THISIS•*(-•̃‿•̃-)•

•**• /(‿)\ LOVEIT (-•̃‿•̃-) •**•
Sanctum's FW chapter 1 . 1/24
I have been trying to re-locate this story for ages! Thank you for updating on AO3; I would have never thought to look here otherwise.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Loved the story! Just curious what do you think would have happened if Jim just kept wondering or denied he loved either Spock or Bones? Or perhaps just loved Spock and couldn't see Bones in a romantic light?
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
loved it! i think its the best three-some ever! love the collars :)
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. I would like to add it to a compilation of my favorite oneshots and I would like to put your name with the title.
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh my god, that was just so awesome! I really liked how the whole 3-some was planned! I just love Spock as the whole Alpha-male, Bones as like the Beta, & mostly Jim being the Omega (I enjoy the fanfics better when Kirk is the submissive, & Spock is the dominant)! So thanks for the amazing fic!
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
(Embarrassed) "Indeed, a very spiritual story.." (laughing out loud) "so spiritual that my ears turned red!"
rdemon chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Uuuhhh, I read this before and was feeling nostalgic since I haven't read Sarawak Trek in a while I figured I browsed my favorites and read one.
Semblance of Sanity chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
So I was bored and wanted to read some of your smaller stories. Naturally I start with this one. xD
Fabulous, as always, love. (:
Is the Guardian, Lock, Treasure stuff something you made up? If so, wow. You got a helluva imagination, girly.
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this alien culture you created for this story! I actually wish there was more to this so it could be developed further. It would also be hilarious to see a scenario of Jim getting pregnant with a baby from Spock and Bones, (I love mpregs). Maybe seeing how Ligarians celebrate Treasure pregnancies?
You should also looking into maybe putting this on K/S Archive, this story and all your others would be nice additions there. :-)
Gavin chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was amazing! Your writing is incredibly vivid, the story and the way you wrote the characters was emotionally provocative(in a good way), and you made kirk seem like less of an arse hole than he normally is. Great job! I'll definitely favourite this and you.
Nadia's Theme chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
All I can really say is that this is amazing. - Ara
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
That was awesome!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
OMG...the ending XD
thins is now one of my favorite one-shots
I think I love you (no homo)
ciao ;)
ShaddowDance chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I desperately love this planet and it's whole Guardians, Locks, Treasures thing. I would love to see more of this as an AU.