Reviews for Someone You'd Never Think You'd Meet
AnneCpc chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I like this story a lot. Must be awkward for them.
And You used Dutch.. (:
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
You should do a Darren meets Blaine or Chris meets Kurt!
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I soooo need more! This is awesome!
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Hee hee! I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Yaaaaayyyyy!
Hola chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
You should have the whole cast of glee meet their characters in the choir room or something.

Ryan Murphy can be like, ' yeah there are two realities or some shit.'
Anon chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
I really enjoyed this and thought you handled the confusion of Kurt, Blaine, Chris, and Darren well. I know you mentioned something about Rachel meeting Cory or vice verse, and while I think that could be really funny, I also think it would be hilarious if Naya were to meet Brittany. Just a thought...
TiannaMVA chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Kurt tells Blaine about this guy he thought was him in the Lima Bean, and just how weird it was. Blaine gasps and says, "That's so weird. I met someone I thought was you in the hardware store, and he was going on about owning a pair of swords and how he broke his window with them to the guy at the counter!"

Cue Finn overhearing this and saying he met Rachel the other day (at where Finn works, Sheets and Things or whatever) and how she was really nice, but kept insisting her name was Lea.

lol.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow, I actually loved this! Normally I can't stand real-life-meets-fiction fics. I'd love to see a bunch of one shots in the same vein! (I find the multi-chapters with a continuous storylines get either too philosophical or too cringe-worthy.)
MultiGleeShipper chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh oh oh this concept is so nice! I can't wait for the next :) please continue this!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
this made me smile so freaking much!
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I want to see chris met blaine and cory/rachel/finn/lea and then them all awkwardly meeting somehow. a real wtf moment but it would be so epic!
Thunderstorm Kick Drum chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You have to show Chris' dorky side, too, and talk about Struck by Lightning. You just have to. O.O
kwhibcakneydc chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hilarious. Love it. Would definetely want to see more :).