Reviews for Ashtray
Anshyela chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Holy crap!

So Iason leave Katze to Raoul? Like a furniture?

Please, please, you HAVE TO continue this wonderful story!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
so he's free and gets an ashtray? WTF?
AnonReviewer chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Iason! Iason with an I, i, I, i. Not Jason with a J. It's a big turn-off from a potential fic to read mistakes like this especially when it lies on the main character of the anime's name.

Regardless, the fic is great. It's written out with details and it seems more like a prologue than a one/two-shots. Good luck with the next chapter (if there is one) and PLEASE! Correct the name before posting more.
Sayo Rio chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Please, write the next chapter. Ill be waiting for it.
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
What a wonderful fic to encounter! I have always like Katze/Raoul pairings. Both are such strong characters and often overlooked.

You did a magnificent job with the characterizations: Raoul's superiority and foul temper, Katze's pride, despite his history, and his wariness. The atmosphere between the pair was deliciously intense.

And this piece was a delight to read. The feeling and the details so true to the original. The language was great and it's so well written. How cruel of you to end it on such a cliff-hanger though!

I do hope you will continue with this... maybe even more than a two shot. It's a marvelous idea with so many possibilities.

Thank you for writing!
DrewX chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ok, I like idea Raoul dont like (even hate) Katze, it will be interesting in future.

But I dont understand why would Iason do it - make Katze a furniture again. And, more importantly, why after six months? Its very long time, both furnitures with Riki could be lost, sold, dead.. Its no good idea, if it isnt tradition open last will after six months of course.

I am sure I will read your next chapter, so dont let as waiting for too long :-)
cybersuzy chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ooow... that's sad... Poor Katze really isn't fairly rewarded !

But your story looks very interesting, I hope to read more of it soon !

Thank you !
Savagehunger47 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ended forever in a cliff hanger... God must hate me ・(/Д)・

Come on, hon. You know you wanna add more to this story。‿。. Raoul and Katze stories are hard to come by!

Other than that, I found it to very good, and I hope to see more.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ah poor Katze he certainly did not expect that did he. I wonder why his former master decided to do that to him. Nice story I am confused I didn't know if the name was Jason or Iason. Good job.