Reviews for Priorities
mortalathena chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Do you have something against banks?
Jane238 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Loved it!
Rose Marie 301 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Awwwwwww! I love the ending!
weathergirl17248 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Screw Wally! I LOVE DOWNTON ABBEY! XD
Brightpath2 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I loved it! I loved it so much! Great fanfiction. Scary, but great.
potter4me chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
That was truely beautiful. Great story. Left me completely feeling the aster. I like the daddy bat fluff with their silent bat convos. U also managed to get dicks character right on. Cudos for that. And of course I can't resist injured robin. 3. Thanks for the fic. We goood friends now :)
Jesters of the Moon chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
I really liked this. You portrayed Robin extremely well. When he first woke up from the coma, and his first words included 'aster' to his Team, I actually started smiling and said to myself, 'whoa, I can see him doing that.' I also liked how Robin risked his life for Artemis and the nameless Robber. It was just the selfless kind of thing that Robin would do. I really liked it. :) Everyone's personalities were spot-on. Of course, my favorite characters are Robin and Kid Flash, so I mostly zoomed in on them. Oh, and a part of KF that I liked: when KF was describing what the world looked/smelled like when he shoved his head in his pillow. When he started to say that 'the world is black', I at first thought it was a metaphorical thing to describe his sadness. But then he started talking about detergent and cotton balls, and I couldn't help but laugh. Again, seemed like something he'd do wih his short attention span. I love KF. :) I loved your story! Please write more stories on YJ. I'll definitely read them.

-Bobby Corwen
ramdom useless facts.org chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
i feel so bad 4 him. y does he wake up. it makes him feel so much pain (
Lakeshine chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Hiding in the vents so totally Robin he is so adorably stubborn I love him so much
LuciI'mHooome chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
This story was awesome! I loved it so much!
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
that was a pretty awesome last line. I loved that! so glad you wrote it.
CA64 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Good ending, I like the silent conversation.
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
good job on the story it was really good

keep up the good work :)
jazzmonkey chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Ahhh... that was a really sweet and nice ending. I loved the way he's always so stubborn. X)

It was a really good story! Keep up the great work!
jazzmonkey chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
He just had to be cool, didn't he? XD

I love it when Wally and Robin talk because they always switch from fun to serious and back again so easily, and it keeps the story really balanced. Keep up the good work!