Reviews for The Shattered One
Madness chapter 30 . 8/9
AWwwwww
Madness chapter 27 . 8/9
"...twilight fans trying to touch the greasy hair of that scrawny wannbe emo vampire."
it's sad that that is a recognizable description...
Madness chapter 16 . 8/8
That's an adorable image: baby Daniel surrounded by Castiel's wings.
takuya chapter 33 . 4/15
oh my destiel fluffy gods, that was one of the best things I've read.
Clara Brighet chapter 31 . 3/26
One of my favorite parts of the previous chapter were the lines exchanged between Gabriel and Dean about Castiel being the best of the angels. Cas has such incredible character development in the show, but - like all character development on Supernatural - it seems to get shunted backwards occasionally, and he's forced to redo a lot of character lessons, so we never quiiite get to see how AWESOME he is. I feel like the show itself (not the fandom) under-appreciates how remarkable Castiel is as an angel who took the actions he did and fought for free will. Just... agh, I loved that last chapter WAY more than I ever anticipated.

This chapter:
HOLY MOTHER OF HECK I am so in love with this chapter. So sweet, so tender, so perfectly in-character... I love seeing how Castiel's feelings toward Daniel have evolved, and that bit at the end with Dean? So perfect. My throat is closing up, I'm so affected by this chapter. Oh my goodness, I think I need to go hug someone... :')

Clara Brighet chapter 30 . 3/26
I
LOVE
THIS

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Clara Brighet chapter 18 . 3/26
Wow, this is... this is so fascinating. Clearly, I'm invested, since I stayed up half the night reading this far. I'm loving that you haven't gone the easy route with, well, basically anything. Cas hasn't suddenly become human with human parental skills, Sam and Dean haven't suddenly turned to mush... everyone is remarkably in character. I especially love how you play Castiel's interactions with other characters, particularly Sam. I feel like Dean and Cas' interactions are sometimes easier to pin down (maybe because there's more of them?), but Cas' interactions with Sam are just as interesting in my opinion, if not always as emotionally charged. I love how you've shown Cas' evolving perspective on Sam, and how he came to care for Sam as well.
LOVED the scene with Gabriel. Fantastic. Hurray for protective Cas!
Also, WOW. That nightmare was a doozy. You had ME freaking out for a second there.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh wow, so far this is good.
I agree with you - I hate mpreg. I don't understand people's infatuation with it, or how they see it as romantic when it would actually have to be unnatural and therefore fairly disturbing and traumatic. (I've read at least two fics that dealt with it in that way, and those were the only mpreg fics I've ever actually read past the first chapter. I think yours will be the third). The premise for this story is fascinating. My gut instinct is to say that this isn't actually mpreg, but I guess I'll have to read further and see what you do with it first.

P.S.
I'm glad that you gave us a glimpse of badass Cas. ;) Strangely enough, I feel like we don't get enough badass Cas in the show - or when we do, it's in a context where he's out of character or kind of being a jerk, lol.
Annon chapter 33 . 3/15
Loved it! Thank you for writing this.
Dareagon chapter 33 . 2/13
This story is beautiful! Thank a lot for posting it! 3 3 3 3
I didn't want it to end, but you ended it so well... This was SO amazing. I am crazy impressed. I love it so much!
Coyoteclaw11 chapter 33 . 12/28/2017
I'm too sick to have enough brainpower to leave a while thoughtful & analytical gushing review, but I know if I don't say something now, I probably won't remember to do so later & you deserve more than that after writing all this. So, let me just say I stayed up til 2:30 am while ridiculously sick just so I could finish this. I hope that lets you know how much I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing!
Animago chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
Sentimentos agridoce são bem vindos.
RedQueenOfMine chapter 33 . 11/14/2017
Good story. I really like all the details that went into it. The ending was really cool.
Kenziedawn chapter 33 . 9/27/2017
This was my first Mpreg and you did not disappoint! The way you were able to write Dean and Castiel’s relationship was truly amazing. Thank-you so much for the great story!
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »