Reviews for The Shattered One
Kenziedawn chapter 33 . 9/27
This was my first Mpreg and you did not disappoint! The way you were able to write Dean and Castiel’s relationship was truly amazing. Thank-you so much for the great story!
This was the best story ever! Thank you for making this!
melilopem chapter 33 . 8/22
dude this is amazing! it might be the best fanfic i've read so far. i know it's been years but keep up the good work!
-[p[-]-[p;'[]-[p;lp[-p;l;p[-0oiuo98iui8uy7y76ytghy65trfdr54edredfr453ewsq1/86-6/7589*/8*/86*/5
145962029/8568/4\
4\
\]'
I think that this is now my all time favorite fanfic.
inagaddadavita chapter 33 . 3/2
Just read this story from beginning to end... again. I read this some time ago & it's as amazing as I remembered. All in character... such detailed character & plot development. It's a pleasure to spend time with such a beautifully constructed work. Thank you!
I really liked your mpreg story you should write more you did great
Zephyira chapter 11 . 2/17
I just wanted to drop a short review and say that I have loved and continue to love this story since I first discovered it in 2013. It is so well crafted and written, everyone is so perfectly in character and the story is grade-A quality in its genre.
Its a story I continue to return to despite so many years and I am definitely on my 8th reading of it. Thanks for the great story :)
ShadowKisser chapter 33 . 12/20/2016
One of the BEST spn fic ever. I hope you upload the sequel on ff.n
silverdragon0315 chapter 33 . 11/16/2016
You just made my entire heart happy with the story it made my day I look forward to reading more of your great works keep up the good work
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
omfg asddfgghjkllkjhgfdsasdfghjk the ending so freaking perfect.
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
You know, people may hate Lucifer and stuff...but damn he got some mad naimg skills XD " Chip" really...HAHAHAHAAHAHA #bestnamer
R chapter 33 . 7/8/2016
Absolutely beautiful.
DalekQueen7 chapter 33 . 6/23/2016
I legit cooed involuntarily at the last line. This story was awesome! I'm not a fan of mpreg or slash, but - as many other reviewers have said - this story was completely squickless, and I don't say that lightly. The mpreg wasn't really an mpreg, and the slash wasn't really slash so much as a queer-platonic male family unit. It was really great.
theKender chapter 33 . 5/31/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - May 2016

I don’t usually like mpreg unless it is in the Alpha Omega setting, but this was amazing. It was definitely unique and not at all squicky. The reason for the pregnancy was valid and the way that the angels reproduce was quite believable. I like how close Dean and Castiel already were with each other and then how the ‘birth’ of Daniel just solidified their bond, but you never took it to the sexual level that so many people imagine destiel to be. I enjoyed that. It was easy to imagine this as a real supernatural episode. And Castiel’s reasoning for Daniel's name was lovely.
Everyone’s personalities stayed true to form. The OC’s were well thought out and useful, tho it would have been nice to know what exactly happened to Cait and Hannah. I know we’re meant assume that Cait either became a Croat or was killed by them before she could turn, and that Hannah was probably killed by the demon(s) who took Daniel from her, but it might have been good to just wrap that up a bit.
I really loved how Lucifer was taken down by Castiel after Cas learned how to love Daniel through Dean’s example.
The whole story flowed extremely well. The narrative was descriptive and brought the scenes to life. It was like I was watching it in my head instead of reading it. You created enjoyable and believable conversations and transitioned between that and the narrative smoothly. Spelling and grammar was great. The destiel relationship really comes to life in a very believable and canonical way, realistic and heartfelt.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »