Reviews for The Shattered One
Elvira Tepes chapter 33 . 9/30
I loved this so much. Good work.
I have no word for how well written this story is. Read it in one go. Also it made me cry in the end.
PT-chan ssu chapter 33 . 7/29
This has to be the best, most beautiful, most heartwarming and most perfect SPN story I have and ever WILL read forever and ever. ;A;

I would have been perfectly happy(er) seeing this in(as) season 5 ;w; Perfect. Wonderful TTTT
No words.
Andara.Somnia chapter 1 . 7/26
This was an amazing story. You made mpreg seem totally possible and not corny which is a huge step. Thank you for writing this, I really hope there is a sequel where Dean and Castiel get together and have have some big moments like Daniel's first steps or words.
Me chapter 2 . 7/15
The Matrix IS reality...
Miravisu chapter 33 . 6/22
At first I was a bit baffled by the mpreg tag, but then.. what a funky ride!
*squees and wubs Cas and Dean, and Daniel!*

I just wish this also was posted on AO3 (although I did see a translation posted there), a lot easier to bookmark stuff in one place now that is what it is, and increases the chances for more to find their way to this fic :)
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 33 . 4/7
Oh my god! Fluffy Destiel is just everywhere! And I love it!
I don't usually read Destiel (this is actually the first) because my inner fangirl cries at the idea of not being with Dean, or Castiel. Or Sam, or Crowley, or...any of the other hot as hell SPN guys.
But this is a great read and I'm glad I clicked on it.
Laraqua chapter 33 . 3/24
Wow! Epic ending. Sappy note and all. The best thing about the whole thing is though you included the "tension" and "subtext" that makes the pairing great, you also never removed Dean's heterosexuality. Now don't get me wrong, I like Destiel pairings as much as the next fan, but not including it this time made the fiction feel more canonical, like it could be a real alternate history that could theoretically have ended up on DVD. And that's important to me in this case. It was so realistic, that not actually "Going there" with a romance just made the sweetness and sappiness greater because, well, they've only just started getting happy again in Season 10 that any option where there seems to be genuine joy is lovely.
Laraqua chapter 32 . 3/24
That was quite the uplifting scene. I feel positively warm inside.
Laraqua chapter 26 . 3/24
Wow, now things are certainly heating up ... Not every fanfic has the rise and fall of action down pat but this one does.

I feel terribly for Hannah though.
Laraqua chapter 24 . 3/24
This is really amazing. I can totally see why you got all of these rave reviews. I'm also blown away by all your clever inner narratives. This fanfic is not only good, but good enough to use in writing courses to represent how internal dialogue even works. I am incredibly amazed. So so so epic.
Laraqua chapter 16 . 3/19
You even managed to work in breast feeding without the strange factor.
Laraqua chapter 14 . 3/19
Okay, cool, so you went with what I'd assumed in that other chapter anyway. Shows me I should wait before reviewing! Really love the parental bond thing here. You so nailed their psychologies, no wonder your story is so well-reviewed. This has to be one of the best novels I've ever read.
Laraqua chapter 11 . 3/19
Hmm, one suggestion I'd make for this chapter is to have Castiel state that angel babies should be, well, angels, fully complete and capable, and that he's baby-like because of the human element. I'd thought that was there this was going, which seemed more logical to me than that the new angel would start as a helpless newborn in spontaneously generated flesh. I doubt most new angels had to be fed by mortals. Or does that come up in the next chapter?

Everything else is sheer brilliance!
Laraqua chapter 10 . 3/19
I like how it wasn't a sexy moment, just a desperately painful one. I also marvel at how you capture their dialogue better than the professional writers they actually pay to write their novels.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »