Reviews for The Shattered One
Laraqua chapter 26 . 3/24/2015
Wow, now things are certainly heating up ... Not every fanfic has the rise and fall of action down pat but this one does.

I feel terribly for Hannah though.
Laraqua chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
This is really amazing. I can totally see why you got all of these rave reviews. I'm also blown away by all your clever inner narratives. This fanfic is not only good, but good enough to use in writing courses to represent how internal dialogue even works. I am incredibly amazed. So so so epic.
Laraqua chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
You even managed to work in breast feeding without the strange factor.
Laraqua chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
Okay, cool, so you went with what I'd assumed in that other chapter anyway. Shows me I should wait before reviewing! Really love the parental bond thing here. You so nailed their psychologies, no wonder your story is so well-reviewed. This has to be one of the best novels I've ever read.
Laraqua chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Hmm, one suggestion I'd make for this chapter is to have Castiel state that angel babies should be, well, angels, fully complete and capable, and that he's baby-like because of the human element. I'd thought that was there this was going, which seemed more logical to me than that the new angel would start as a helpless newborn in spontaneously generated flesh. I doubt most new angels had to be fed by mortals. Or does that come up in the next chapter?

Everything else is sheer brilliance!
Laraqua chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
I like how it wasn't a sexy moment, just a desperately painful one. I also marvel at how you capture their dialogue better than the professional writers they actually pay to write their novels.
Laraqua chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Wow, this is really good. I honestly opened it for something stupid and funny to read, being as it's about mpreg and I'm prejudiced but I guess I should have trusted all those reviews. This is amazing and much better than most of the published Supernatural fiction which fails to capture the characters at all.
emmaroo chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
if your looking for a destiel mpreg fic then i suggjest This is us.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Just figured I'd mention that this fic is awesome. Primarily because it takes what is usually an annoying, and completely illogical, concept and makes it not only logical, but also enjoyable, and incredibly palatable.
lll chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
I love this fic so much, 2nd time reading it
Guest chapter 33 . 2/3/2015
YES YES YES YES YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE! Okay. Done. Awesome job on the story! I was about ready to cry when Cas got caged and the brothers were gonna consent, and then Gabriel was like BAM! No way, bitches, Lucy needs some punishment! And then the END. HEAVEN YES. Oh please please PLEASE tell me you MIGHT consider drabbling in their new life... or just a sequel! If not thats totally cool cause it gives me room to daydream about it in math class. The thought counts.

So yeah. Kickass story. The fluffy warm waffles-strawberries- a hint of honey and whipped cream ending was PERFECT. It took me at least 10 minutes to stop internally squealing. Id give grammar advice... but I was entranced by the story. And Im a high schooler. So not a very reliable source.

I almost cried when I thought Cas was gonna die. Shoulda figured Dean wouldnt let him.

I love you so much for this. Granted I was almost set on despising you if Cas didnt live and you put Dean through losing a loved one AGAIN but its okay now.

Its AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL okay. Wonderful actually. Oreos, a warm fluffy blanket, and this story should be an official trio.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Im done ranting now. And that puts fangirling at 15 minutes.

Bye!

Loona (not on ff net)
dragoness simplicity chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
You have absolutely no idea how beautiful this story is. It has everything. It is the first non-sexual Dean/Cas pregnancy fic I have ever read and the relationships were so concrete that by the end, you're accepting their 'non defined' relationship and basking in it's meaning.

The storyline was amazing. There were twists and turns which I wasn't expecting and the detail that went into writing this was a work of art. Like the reasoning behind Daniel's name choice.

Everyone's personalities, from Dean and Castiel, to Sam and Bobby and even every 'extra' in the story were so well thought out and descriptive that it really brought the scenes to life and created enjoyable conversations which flowed nicely together.

Even the spelling and grammar was spot on. I seriously cannot ind a single flaw with this story.

Thank you for putting so much time and dedication towards writing this tale. It was definitely worth it.

I'm now going to share this story with others, because it truly is a masterpiece. _
221bderpstreet chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *tears of joy*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I finished and going to reread again yestersday in 2 sitting. Everything was sooo real and spn with more cas & dean, bonding and family love it
Sumi anzu chapter 33 . 10/25/2014
When dean asked about cas going nack to home, he replied "yes, when u r there."Yep sappy and touching hiting me tight inthe fEEL-
1,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »