Reviews for Peter Worries
Benjaminjonathan chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
Love it all. You're the best. I love your take on the relationship of Peter and Edmund!
pinksugarrush chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Awww, it's so cute how Peter panicked once he realized that Edmund's injury was acting up and he couldn't breath properly.

Cute chapter!

Please update soon! I love it!
pinksugarrush chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Bloody fingers. Poor Edmund. Glad that Peter is there to comfort him. :)
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Awww, this chapter was so sad.

Peter said such hurtful words to Edmund and now Edmund is sick and throwing up. I hope they path things up soon.
Allie Danger chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Awesome stories
Please, write more
I loved them
Allie Danger chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
This is the second chapter you almost make me cry
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
I just stumbled upon this fic of yours, and I have to say it's quite heartwarming! :) I love Peter and Edmund's relationship very much. And if it's not too much to ask, could you write more chapters relating to this arc? About Ed being gone for a long time? It'd really be a fun read. Cheers!
DAForever62442 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Love this story! Can't wait for the chapter 12 story and the one-shot :D i liked in this chapter how you explored how Peter and Edmund's relationship fell apart leading up to LWW. Very wonderful job, hope you update soon!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
Aww. I think you've definitely written what happened with their relationship well.

lifechiaroscuro chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Sadly, my sister never gets that involved in anything (except sleeping) and frankly, I'm scared to try. She can be quite vicious.

lifechiaroscuro chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Well. That must be some lady.

Caity :)

P.S. - On the topic of Chapter 12, I would be happy to beta or be someone to bounce ideas off of, if you haven't already found someone.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
'"No, I don't think so."'

I definitely agree.

Great new chapter!

lifechiaroscuro chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
You gotta like a good fluff fic. That was sweet.

MCH chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Wonderful.

In one chapter you show from Helen POV how the relationship between the two brothers went wrong and how at the end much to Helen delight and pride it was mended and made stronger.

More please.
LostInWonderland72 chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Aw, I loved the ending. Gorgeous-and I always love things done from the parents' point of view :D