Reviews for Operation Aura
Megabluex chapter 9 . 6/7
I hope you update soon this is my most favorite story to read.
Megabluex chapter 8 . 6/1
I hope that the G-virus makes ash stronger and a force to be recon with, you should do more resident evil and ash stories.
warrior of six blades chapter 8 . 2/24
Nice job on the fight/flight scenario with Echo Six, Ash, and Pikachu vs nemesis. it's about time Pikachu got enough strength back to fight again. Though normally it does technically have Iron tail to work with or quick attack. I liked how despite how relieved Echo Six was that his plan worked and that he was safe, they still intended to scold him for his stunt on using himself as bait for nemesis to shoot the gate.

As for the sewer scene though, I find it both believable they were short on ammo, but deciding to avoid a needless fight by a flash grenade. Only they ran into Claire Redfield now. I am honestly looking forward to seeing how Ash bonds with her despite the fact he is with Echo Six so far. Will Party Girl be slightly jealous? How will Ash help her when William Birken comes to attack her?

All of this and more I look forward to seeing in your future chapters to this story, so PLEASE keep up the good work!
warrior of six blades chapter 7 . 2/24
Well that was interesting how Ash's aura somehow locked on to a non living object like a trip mine. I wonder how it was giving off a faint aura or whatever it was he sensed from it? Echo Six seems to be more curious about his aura as he starts to subconsciously use it in times like this and Nemesis moments. Except for the helicopter thing of course, but it proves he is somehow sensing Nemesis and maybe Mr.X and other enemies as well.

Like Wolf pack as he already knew they had a real negative aura from his previous. I do wonder who left the double doors to construction room with Lickers in it open before Willow found it though? Like was it the umbrella guys or some poor soul who was killed by the B.O.W.s in there?

I am glad to see Ash is slowly learning that something else is going on that they aren't tell him too, but at least playing along for now to see what it is. while hoping to find Iris and Cilan somewhere in the city alive. Now they must tangle once more with nemesis before anything else in order to save Jill and Carlos, most likely leading to the graveyard fight/retreat to the sewers if my memory serves me right.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
It's been more than a year since you last updated.
SpringBorn chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
I like how this chapter is going and I'm curious as to what the others aura's. Looking forward to reading the other chapters that are out right now and any future chapters as well
Darkness21 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
It has been over a year now and we still haven't gotten an update from this awesome story. How much longer do we have to wait?
BannanGodis chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Waiting for the next chapter, just so you know
OthelloShipper602 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Hey Aoi Hyoudou! I really like this story. I hope you start to update soon!
cupcake chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
When are you gonna update this story
I been checking this story since the last
Time you updated
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I hope one day you start updating this story...it very good crossover your a very good writer
pokemon fan chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
this story is very good
I just Hope one day you update
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
please contiune this story
MvM chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Don't tell me you have lost interest in this fanfic. Cause I haven't! Please tell me you plan on updating this cause I really like it!
XChaos chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
AUTHOR! WHY U NO UPDATE ALREADY?! LE FANFIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I GROW IMPATIENT!