Reviews for Rika's SecretKagura's Rebirth
Yuna chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love the chap. It symbols strong friendship despite all odds. I love the sweetness of Akira/Chiaki from the start and then Rika's past. You have a nice writing style.

Oh, and I've read story was brilliant and informative,which intrigued me very much.

:) Write more soon please.
boyxaudungcoi chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Poor Rika it was so sad to know the pretty girl had a past sad as ...more updates plezz!
YUkiko chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Beatiful chapter,now I see why Rika is often so distant and ought to cheer up as she has found wonderful friendship.
L chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I like the way Rika's past was revealed, like the emotions you put into the chapter:Rika's heart-break,Chiaki's determination,Goki's frustration,everything flew very well.

What power of friendship. Kagura surprised me.)
Devious chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You have a nice style of describing scenes, i watched the previous chap too, it was amazing!
811 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I was amazed at the plot, you got a twist!and good sceneand battle really got the story going in a exciting road.
oOo chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
WHAT A TOUCHING SHOT I LOVE IT BUT WHAT HAPPEN TO GOKI?HE DIDN'T LOOK VERY WELL AT THE END OF THE FIGHT!

PSS. THE GIFT ROCKS!X3
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Damn!a very touching shot,never see Kagura's past was devastating ,you rock for the action again!Oo oh and that statue rocks too!XD
Mr X chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I like the sad past of has to fight for her life at a very young age,no wonder her character is sometimes distant and cold...nevertheless one can see she has a tender spot toward Goki more than anyone else,I'll be patient to see what happen next.