Reviews for A Fudge Fantasy
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 1/17
That was really cute and funny!
It's a shame it didn’t have a second chapter in which Ash realizes his feelings.
Teena chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
One square to me also! I will pay it through credit card. (Lol )
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Aww that was cute
Bibliophilic12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
It's *sniff* so beautiful. I love Ash and Misty! Fluttershy
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh...my...gosh! Why is it that I can so picture this happening in a Pokemon episode? And the way you wrote Ash's response to Misty's romantic thoughts about him feels so right. Like, he's not saying "yes" yet, but he's not rejecting her, either. He gave her a kiss (that's still a kiss, even if it's not an "I love you" one, true?), for AAML's sake! He's simply asking her for more time, sort of. Time to understand what this will all mean. Plus, the friendship remains, so... Awesome for them both! Right? All thanks to that chocolate experience... both Ash and Misty and you had! Haha! Creepy people offering you insanely delicious fudge, eh? Might not be a bad thing, after all . . . :)

Super awesome fic! Cute and funny... and also a bit fluffy! Just the way I like it.
claraowl chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
AWwww. :D
"For now." :D
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was so cute! And yes! That candy is always sooooo overcharged. I just went to the M&M store in New York, and all of the M&M's that I bought cost over $30! That's crazy! That fudge you described sounded soooo good, though.

I love how in character this story is. Of course Misty would be a hypocrite about Ash being unhealthy when she's the one that ate all of the ice cream in that one episode... And of course she wants to kiss him; he probably tastes like the fudge that she didn't get to try. Greedy pig.

I love this story, and now I'm excited to read your other ones. I favorited it. :)
Q chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was very funny and cute at the same time. I loved it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Who let you on the internet?
I LOVE THIS chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Okay so... super cute and you did a pretty good job of staying in character. :)
Avenshal chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Choco Fudge here i come... _

Nice story...short and sweet.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Superb work!
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Uh goood work.
jemini294 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
THAT WAS REALLY ADORABLE!

Such a unique idea too! Your one-shots are really one of a kind.

Keep Writing!