Reviews for Safe And Sound
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Boredom creates wonderful works, though. xD *sigh* I hate it when Xion's all depressed. She didn't deserve all the things that happened to her. She really didn't... ( ._.)

•.Dr. Pepper•.
SuspendedInLimbo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was very well written. I like how you wrote out Xion's feelings and emotions; I felt as if they fit her character quite well, to be honest. You make her seem like a strong character on the inside and despite everything that's collapsing around her, she still pulls through. This is kind of how I envisioned Xion, so I do congrat you on this. 'Tis a good one shot :)
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Or am I? JK JK, no it was awesome not crap. Believe me I've read crap and this is to awesome for crap. Keep up the good work

From the Impossible Dreamers
Dreamer
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
*sniffs* Y-Yeah, c-can I cry n-now? I can't keep it in, so I'll let it out.

WAAAAAHHHHH!

... Okay, *sniff* I'm done.

Seriously, I cried when Xion faded back to Sora. Even Roxas's line "Who else will I have ice cream with?" made me cry, even though it sounded a little stupid. It was still sweet. *cries a little more*

Faving! x'D
Confection of Bliss chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
AW~ THAT WASN'T SHIZZ! :0

...it was just super sad !

Oop! Almost forgot -'

I'm super sorry bout your mother, and no worries you're character will make an excellent addition. She won't show up until very later in Life of Lies, but she will add some awesome twisties in Lost In Ourselves. I just had to talk about something, but didn't want to give away future events in a review because these things stay forever...I think. Anyway with your permission can I change any back story you have for her in my story? :)
XphiaDP chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow, awesome story! Too bad its only one chapter! But all in all, AWESOME!
XphiaDP chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hi, Xphia here! XesmeKH told me about your story and just wanted to check it out. I eally thought that it was good~ REALLY GOOD! write more stories!
XesmeKH chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Don't say that! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOUR CHAPTERS ARE LAME OR CRAPPY! Trust me i've had worst chapters and so has someone else... i actually think that it really good! I feel bad though that there arent't anymore chapters since it would be her last diary entry... But, it was AWESOME!
Trident Gum chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aw, poor Xion! D:

Anyways, great ending. :)
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Very nice, but you are wrong about one thing. Roxas does have the ability to fall in love with Xion. He is Sora's Nobody, yes, but he is also more than that.