Reviews for Pokémon Black: The White Hero of Truth
WolfetteKurenai chapter 13 . 4/19
Wow it really has been a long time since this story has been updated... I hope you update it really soon. Everytime I find a SUPERB and GREAT fanfic that I love and spend all day reading, ignoring everything around me, and being sucked into it its not finished. /3 why must all the good stories go unfinished /3 I just love N 3 He's my favourite Pokemon character ever! I really hope you update soon plz.
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 13 . 3/18
Hoping you continue this!
Helios1010 chapter 1 . 3/13
This is so amazing! I have to have more! Please update I'm begging you! This is the best I've ever read!
Solarflare chapter 13 . 3/12
Pretty pleaaaaase put up another chapter. It's killing me to wait. I've been waiting and searching for so long to find a good fanfic and I finally found it right here. I can't wait
Anlanther chapter 13 . 3/10
FINALLY GOT TO THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER! I guess it's now time for me to pass on a review. I've been giving out a lot of constructive criticism to many stories of this archive lately, so why not I just continue this streak.

Again, very well thought out, with hardly any grammar mistakes and faults in structure (I really love the amount of irony this story brings). One thing to point out, however, are your spelling mistakes. While I do remember saying that there were hardly any spelling mistakes in my previous review, I've been coming across a lot of them after that. One to point out are your 'desserts'. You spell them as 'deserts', a place filled with sand. I've made this mistake before, so I just wanted to point that out to you. A good way to remember this is to either remember 'stressed' backwards, or, as my art teacher told us, remember that desserts are so good that they deserve more 's's XD

But moving on, I love your development between Anwyn and her pokemon. Between all the stories I've read in this archive thus far–though that number is still rather scarce due to my pickiness–your story is the only one that has the kind of development I'm looking for. Little twists also make sense too, and the pacing is well and consistent through and throughout. Speaking again about characters, I must say that this is the chapter where I saw the strongest character development. Much more thoughts and internal conflicts were shown here than compared to the other chapters. I like this as before, my image of the characters were still not that strong. In this chapter, you also finally talked about their eyes, though I still need much more description on each of their facial expressions (e.g. eyebrow movements).

Now about your vocab, I must applaud your great use of various scientific terms. They were used perfectly, though a lot more technical words could be added. I can see you try to show off your vocab in your story, and that is good, though after a lot more reading and memorising, it could be made a whole lot better. I say this from experience. Go explore the other archives in fanfiction and get a taste of other people's style of writing. Now you do not have to answer this, but how old are you? I'm rather curious. I have this sort of gut feeling that you might be really, really close to my age.

Sorry if this review sounds so harsh, but I see a lot of potential in this. Not that many stories I've read are that well thought out. I hope you'll update soon! I trust you'll keep your promise in not leaving this story, even when the last time you updated was 3 years ago :\
Anwyn reminds me of a Tsundere *u* You're story is great, I look forward to reading more :D
LokiTiger chapter 13 . 2/28
When are you planning to update? I really love your story so far, and can't wait for the next chapter!
xuan3shiroki chapter 13 . 2/24
Oh dearrr it's already the latest chapter... ): I really loved your story and the way you depict the characters! It's too bad you're latest update was 2012 oh dear, 3 years ago... I really hope you would be able to continue such a masterpiece. No pressure though! Just really wishing that you would look back to this story and continue it. Im really a fan of NxTouko / Ferriswheelshipping so yeaaa i really wanna thank you for writing the past 13 chapters, and do continue!
Eve Sands chapter 9 . 2/21
I love the work you have done on this story. Keep going!
Anlanther chapter 3 . 2/8
Hmmm... Have I already reviewed this story? I don't think so. Oh well, anyway, it is very promising so far as it seems to be VERY thoroughly thought out. No mistakes in grammar and spelling as far as I can hear (I don't read, but listen to my computer narrate each chapter), though I'm not sure about this little part of this chapter:

""I wonder if I'll figure out what I'm good by the end of this... That'd make me really happy.""

It's missing an 'at' or 'for' in between 'good' and 'by'. Just thought I should point this out cause it feels like you're one of those people who cares about these things XP Besides that, I'm looking forward in reading the next chapter and I hope this story remains very interesting and well written throughout.
Poopidog chapter 13 . 1/2
This is awsome! Cant Wait to see what Bianca's gonna do with this new information about her friend. Perhaps some more cuteness from cheren? I swear, i didn't really care for him before Reading this fanfic. You are awsome at writing. My only problem with this is that you kinda have to Knowles with Pokémon your Tallinn about to get their aperences, but i like every charakter you've created. :3
MCRDanime chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Please continue. Update soon!
becka chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
I love this story and you portray N very well and you have great writing skills and I'm really sad that you have seemed to have stopped writing the story its very disappointing I was very looking forward to reading the rest I just really hope you do finish the story at some point
Wilona chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I'm a reader and I start shipping N x Hilda since I begin browsing for their pictures. Then, I gain interest in reading their fanfics so this story's description is attracting me to read this story. After I read the 1st chapter, I couldn't stop reading. I love the way you write and make the relationship between N and Hilda develops. I can't wait for the evolution of Oshawott since Snivy and Tepig had evolved. I worry that you let this incredible fanfic unfinished when I know you last updated it two years ago. Please, update soon!
Nuyon9559 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
This entire story is amazing, I've been following it since Chapter I and I LOVE IT. I've been waiting to write a review because I'm not the type to gush overwhelmingly after every chapter - although a good majority of THESE chapters were worth gushing over! However, this is the last one that has been currently posted and it seems as though you aren't going to write more, seeing as it was last updated 2 years ago...
I love that 'Pokémon Black: The White Hero of Truth' follows the gameplay of B/W remarkably well but still has some independence from it at the same time and creates other characters that weren't in the story, namely Anwyn. :)
And another thing, I love N's (or Night's, heehee) personality in the story. So many writers have ruined a perfectly good NxWhite fanfic because they make him seem wayyyyy too overly mysterious and broody, and I love how innocent and goofy he can be in this story. That scene with the Casteliacones? When he gawks at Victini's scribbled portrayal of his hair? When Cheren asks him if he is an idiot and he replies with a polite "No, I don't believe I am"? PRICELESS.
I'm not sure if you've stopped writing this story, but I sure hope not! I can't wait until she meets Reshiram, or when she catches a Litwick (they're my favorites by the way, too), and all the other things you've been talking about!
Also, I caught the reference about the "black and white" nature of Anwyn's and Night's (hahaha) outfits, and also the Reshiram and Zekrom masks! Way to give some foreshadowing... :3
I'm getting the feeling that this review is getting a little tedious, so I'm signing off. But above all: KEEP WRITING! :D