Reviews for Pokémon Black: The White Hero of Truth
This is so good! I'm usually not super impressed with a lot of fan fictions, but this one is an exception. You're grammar is perfect and your word choice is pretty advanced. I feel like I'm reading an actual book. Thanks for being an exception and writing something I can actually enjoy. .
Anslay chapter 13 . 3/29
Man this story is amazing! The effort you put in shows! I know you have reasons for discontinuing your story but I just wanted to say that you have a knack for writing my friend!
xaxki chapter 13 . 3/6
Unova is probably my favorite in terms of character potential, and your story develops them wonderfully. Super sad that it looks like this story won't be finished, but regardless I really enjoyed reading it :)
Ivy The Wolf chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
To The Hero Of Truth
Hello! I love this story so much! Thank you for making it, it made me happy every time I read it. It inspired me to write my own but, mine is not to great. Anyway, keep up your hard work! Your awesome, so stay awesome!
From Ivy The Wolf
NutMeg98 chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
this made me cry...in a good way...i, like the Zorua, have lost my trust...and i still need to find it again. i just wanna say, whoever you are whatever you do in the future, thank you so much for writing this. just this part teaches so much and the rest of your story is such a big lesson...it's not every day i read something that makes me cry like this again thank you so much...
NutMeg98 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
this is seriously one of the best fanfictions i have read, thank you
Ivy The Wolf chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
I love this story so much! It's the best fan fiction I have read. How long does it take to write a chapter?(I'm not rushing you lol :P) I just want to say your awesome.
Darkdragon chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Absolutely fantastical and addicting! I read all the chapters and I desire more of this wonderful story already! Though, when was this last updated, I wonder?
TPWABW chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Good story
Ashe chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
I didn't want to reply until the last chapter, but...
YOU ARE SO AWESOMEEEE! Thanks for not nicknaming N Nathan; that's my brother's name and it could feel really weird...

LONG LIFE TO THIS SHIPPING! lol I love how the Pokemon's personalities resemble the ones I have and use. My Snivy is sassy. My oshawott is brave and my Zoroark serious.

From now on, I'll nickname absolutely everything (and see if some wild N appears by the way~)

I hope this fanfict isn't finished yet... I love it!
Starlight420 chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Wow! This story has great potential, so don't give up on it! I really like how you portray each character, especially N/Night. You do him the exact way I imagined! Nice job.
CherryAngel991 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
N has...(suspense...) ARRIVED! I like this story.
CherryAngel991 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I looove it!
the real kirito chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
Make more more chapters its a good story please continue
WolfetteKurenai chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
Wow it really has been a long time since this story has been updated... I hope you update it really soon. Everytime I find a SUPERB and GREAT fanfic that I love and spend all day reading, ignoring everything around me, and being sucked into it its not finished. /3 why must all the good stories go unfinished /3 I just love N 3 He's my favourite Pokemon character ever! I really hope you update soon plz.