Reviews for Pokémon Black: The White Hero of Truth
Chelsea V chapter 13 . 2/5
Is there going to be more chapter's? The writing is incredible! I'd love to see what happens next
Omg please continue the story because I love it
MoonlightRealGirl chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
I know you probably won't be reading this review, most likely because you've forgotten about this fanfic by now. However, if by any chance you happen to stop by, I just want to tell you how absolutely amazing this story is. The adjectives, the character development, storyline, the creativity, heck, even the grammar, everything is pure perfection to me. At first I hesitated on reading the story when I found out if was unfinished, because believe it or not, I've been disappointed time and time again by reading a number of fanfics with so much potential wasted by being discontinued. But since the very beginning of chapter one this story has captivated me, and I ended up reading the entire thing in less than a day, despite the fact that I knew I was in for a few shed of tears (yes, you read that right) once I reached the end of chapter thirteen. I know it might seem like I'm being dramatic, but unfinished masterpieces such as this literally makes me cry. But also, in a way, it inspires me. It inspires me to keep writing, and to never leave my stories unfinished after a certain a period of time where I've put so much hard work into them. So, I give thanks to you. I thank you for not only telling a captivating story sending me through a rollercoaster of emotions through your writing, but inspiring my passion for writing even more. Even if you were to read this one day, I'm not trying to pressure you into continuing the story, because I know that there is probably a reasonable explanation as to why you've stopped. And trust me, I'm definitely not expecting you to continue writing a story you've given up on four years ago. But I'm just here to tell you that you've sparked up one heck of a fiery passion for writing, much more powerful than any fire-type attack! Haha sorry, I just had to say it. Anyway, this review is actually turning into a book within itself, so I'm gonna stop it here. But if you ever come to read this review and feel guilty about discontinuing your story, don't be. Because, even in what seems to be negative a thing such as an unfinished masterpiece, something good will always come out of it. 3
VioletBlossomGrl chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
Omg! Please make more! I enjoyed this soooooo much! It's so interesting! Also, I really like N!
VioletBlossomGrl chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
I like N! He's cute in my opinion!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This is so good! I'm usually not super impressed with a lot of fan fictions, but this one is an exception. You're grammar is perfect and your word choice is pretty advanced. I feel like I'm reading an actual book. Thanks for being an exception and writing something I can actually enjoy. .
Anslay chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
Man this story is amazing! The effort you put in shows! I know you have reasons for discontinuing your story but I just wanted to say that you have a knack for writing my friend!
xaxki chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
Unova is probably my favorite in terms of character potential, and your story develops them wonderfully. Super sad that it looks like this story won't be finished, but regardless I really enjoyed reading it :)
Ivy The Wolf chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
To The Hero Of Truth
Hello! I love this story so much! Thank you for making it, it made me happy every time I read it. It inspired me to write my own but, mine is not to great. Anyway, keep up your hard work! Your awesome, so stay awesome!
From Ivy The Wolf
NutMeg98 chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
this made me cry...in a good way...i, like the Zorua, have lost my trust...and i still need to find it again. i just wanna say, whoever you are whatever you do in the future, thank you so much for writing this. just this part teaches so much and the rest of your story is such a big lesson...it's not every day i read something that makes me cry like this again thank you so much...
NutMeg98 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
this is seriously one of the best fanfictions i have read, thank you
Ivy The Wolf chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
I love this story so much! It's the best fan fiction I have read. How long does it take to write a chapter?(I'm not rushing you lol :P) I just want to say your awesome.
Darkdragon chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Absolutely fantastical and addicting! I read all the chapters and I desire more of this wonderful story already! Though, when was this last updated, I wonder?
TPWABW chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Good story
Ashe chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
I didn't want to reply until the last chapter, but...
YOU ARE SO AWESOMEEEE! Thanks for not nicknaming N Nathan; that's my brother's name and it could feel really weird...

LONG LIFE TO THIS SHIPPING! lol I love how the Pokemon's personalities resemble the ones I have and use. My Snivy is sassy. My oshawott is brave and my Zoroark serious.

From now on, I'll nickname absolutely everything (and see if some wild N appears by the way~)

I hope this fanfict isn't finished yet... I love it!