Reviews for Raw
robfans chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
its so hot
LauraMO chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
Ahhhhhh, I need me an Edward & a copy machine. Stat!
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
*glares* I don't like where this is going... I just really hope Rosalie is smart enough to inform Bella of whatever the hell Alice's plan is... I'll be watching them...

Can't wait for next chapter :)

Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
O_O DAMN! That was hot! I wonder if the copy machine made some copies of Bella's ass... Or even better... Edward's... *deep in thought*

dazzleglo chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
I need a fan and ice water. We like you shameless, lol.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
ok so I don't like Alice or Rose. But damn they are naughty bitches!
catvet1999 chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
I'm a little confused. They are trying to bring down the Cyllen family, which is Carlisle's family? Should they be trying to take down Bella's family? I do like the twist that Alice and the Brandon's are trying to take down Bella.
robfans chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Carlisle is planning something
MiaIsabella4ff chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
Since FF is being mean to me I just had to Review like this *glares* do you know how difficult it is for me to do this stuff on my phone? No? Well is a freaking torture! Anyway...

So Aro is up to something, and I believe that something is to ruin Bella's business... With the help of Mr. Drunk over there... And Ms. I live poor Jasper with a hard on because I'm the shit... Well... Let's see what's gonna happen, I'm pretty sure Edward is gonna stick his nose in there somehow... And save the day... I can only hope right? :)

XP let's just say that I'm totally in... But that doesn't mean I like it ;)

dazzleglo chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
IN IN IN, was there a question there?
Rgwmnks chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow what a way to start a story! It's not often I am on the edge of my seat in the 1st chapter! Thank Goodness for the group on FB called "The Young and the Rec Less; Twilight FF undiscovered gems" b/c w/o someone listing your story there I may have never found it!

Great Job!
LauraMO chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
I'm in!
Elli-Iris chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
Wow! twisting all over the place. Carlisle Cyllen; Aro Brandon. dizzy. ;-)Conspiring together. Son Mason or Mace? Using there kids? hmmm? Alice the key to a plan. Look out Isabella. And Edward? I think he better look out too.

Iris~Elli
catvet1999 chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
I'm really liking this but I'm a little confused with the fact I've gotten 2 emails saying chapter 18 has posted, but can't find it. Did it get taken down or is turning into ?
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
I really like this story I can't believe you don't have more reviews because this is amazing I can't wait for more this plot is so I enticing. Honestly I feel like this could be a real book, wonderful job I can't wait for more.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »