Reviews for Taking Chances
Black Kaitou chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
You know this ending makes one wonder what Arti does to change the future, or what he doesnt change and its just a loop of never ending restarts. This was Awesome though.
PersonaNoir chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Oh my lord darn it why do your stories always have so few reviews. Seriously sometimes I feel like many other authors whose stories aren't well known are as good as George DeValier. Sometimes I feel like the only person without one of his stories in my favourite stories column or him in my favourite authors. But you my friend have earned yourself BOTH. Gosh darn it I love you (not to be a stalker or anything) and I will love this and Collision of Worlds forever. You're the one who actually got me into Hetalia, for god's sake. You are one of the most amazing writers ever. Seriously.

noir
Dolly Doodle chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Wait, what? No! No it can't end like that! Why did Arthur go back that far? I figured he would just go back to when Rory first entered the kingdom...bastard. Well anyway I enjoyed the story, but I'm not content with the ending. Also I'm not sure how acurate Alfred's death was, how was the blade able to pirce straight through steel armour? Also where did the blade hit exactly? If it was the center of his chest it would have hit his sternum which wouldn't do a whole lot. If it hit a lung it would have collasped and the effect would be immediate. Or perhaps it hit his heart? I don't really know, but good story.
shingekinoaddict chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Wait. What?! I don't get the ending! Are we supposed to be the ones who'll decide what the ending is or I just really don't understand the ending? It was an epic story and I freaking loved it! I just really need a further explanation. /sobs
Sora Resi chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
I'm kind of sad... I feel like there should be a second epilogue :P
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Fantastic. Things just keep getting better and better, don't they?
Aside, I am ECSTATIC to see that this story hasn't died and that your still updating. Happy day. :)
OmgPandi chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Oh boy, I suddenly feel that there's going to be tension between Alfred and Francis... and I honestly can't wait to see what happens next! And good on you Arthur, tell Francis you're married!

(I am slightly curious about why Francis is using the female version of 'my dear', considering the fact that Arthur is a boy... unless it's hinting to him being the Queen or a way to tease him. I don't know, but it's kind of funny to think about. XD)

Once again, I can't wait for the next chapter!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Oh Francis' you dirty King you!
Looking forward to the next update!
SverigeXMe chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
CAUSE EVERY TIME WE TOUCH, I GET THIS FEELING. Okay I'm done. Lovely chapter! I'm so happy you decided to write this story. It's really entertaining for people like me who have nothing to do at night. I think when you use Francis, Mon ami should/could be used when he addresses Arthur. Just a thought! I'm not trying to tell you how it should be. Great job!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Oooh, update soon. I really like Cardverse stories, and yours is particularly well-written and enthralling.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
can't wait for the next chapter! Now with Francis here things are going to be really intristing XD
SverigeXMe chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
This chapter reminded me of thay song... I just had ... YUS! GO FRANNY! WAY TO BECOME THE SECOND GAYEST KING IN THIS TOTALLY WICKED COOL STORY. I love it and shall be waiting for the rest like a stalker.
SverigeXMe chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Tsundere tsundere! Arthur's just so tsundere! Love it and you're amazing!
Julianess chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
i like it... the simplicity of the plot makes it good... and the courting between them makes it better...
detima1 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Well for the name of the story I have:

1)Repens ( Unexpected in latin. Repens is defined as: sudden, unexpected, fresh, recent.)

2)Insperatus (Insperatus is defined as: unexpected, unlooked for, in latin )

... I hope it doesn't bother you the names in latin...I really hope this helps!