Reviews for Serenity's Rise
Kitten Arina chapter 6 . 1/21
I hate when authors put notes in place of actual chapters they take away from the story and are hardly ever replaced when they need to be by actual story material.
suntan140 chapter 10 . 1/21
What happen at the senior porm? Did ranma and mamoru sleep together and who was ranma in her past life?
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 1/20

The same tired, out of character crossover set up done a million times even when people really should know better.

Ranma? Getting "tired" of his life? Why? He likes his life. Ranma isn't one to sulk around if something about his life bothers him. If he doesn't like the way something is going, he'll move to change it.

"get ambushed by an overzealous Chinese Amazon, escape said Amazon, make it to class in the nick of time, get yelled at by a violent woman about taking so long to get to school, sit through class"

First off, this isn't a "normal day" for Ranma. Shampoo does not ambush Ranma every day. The idea that she does is fanon not supported by canon.

Same with the next part. The extended Ranma cast doesn't hound him every single day. This is more fanon which really doesn't make sense. Heck, it's actually very rare that any large grouping of the cast is in one place. It's usually Ranma and Akane flitting between the various groups.

Ranma *likes* his life. He loves fighting, and with all these rivals around he gets plenty of them! Having all these cute girls after him? Great! It makes him feel like a manly man. (Though, he doesn't want them to get *too* close, as shown by the arc in which Ukyo moved into the Tendo home, Ranma immediately began trying to her out.)

Also, hahahahaha on the idea that Nodoka would in any way support Ranma's idea the to go to school as a girl. The moment he brings it up she would whip out the katana and declare seppuku time.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 1/20
Dang, so much emotional conflict!
hagancameron chapter 10 . 1/20
Let's see what happens next! This was a surprise update, more please.
Shinzochi chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
oooohhhhhh boy Happosai being here is probably the worst thing that could happen for Ranma, Mamoru, and especially for the district of Juuban, and the girls paying Ranma a visit i think is just gonna be hilarious with the kinds of situations he gets in
maryjane5000 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Bull$#!, how can you say "Ranma could never sense a incoming strike from a woman even head on"? If that was true

Shampoo would have beaten her & never had to give the "Kiss of Death"
Akane would have won their spar instead of getting a finger to the back of the head
Kodachi would have won the Anything Goes Martial Arts Gymnastic challenge
Ukyo would have been serving Ranomiyaki after cooking him on the ring-grill
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
Very nice:). Update soon!
Crimson Yrael chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I really adore this story!

There's not very much to critique, that I've seen so far. While I feel that some of the scenes would benefit from flashbacks (we really should know more about the new characters like Hank and Maya by now), the structure of the story overall is very sound. While I'd like to see some longer chapters, faster updates are an adequate price to pay.

I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Toshiba chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! I like it that you made Ranma being a little mature than canon ranma. Is Ranma going to the future with the sailor gang to recuse chibi-usa? Also want to know if Ranma and Mamoru are going to denial their something more between them? Update soon!
Toshiba chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! Is Ranma going to the future with the sailor gang to save chibi-usa? I like it that you made Ranma a little mature than the original Ranma series. Also like the romance between ranma and mamoru. Are both going to denial that their something between them?
slaaneshgod chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
I really enjoy this story. Hand I feel that most of them are fairly true too cannon within your changes of course. I really want too see very much more of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Yet another fic where Ranma goes to school female for no reason except the author is an idiot.
spicarus chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
I know it might be nitpicking, but you seem to keep using lessened where I think you meant to use listened.
jasonjkay chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
This is a pretty cool story, it made me laugh which is a plus. I found the senshi to be a little too Ranma crazy, but I guess thats just Ranma's charm. A few problems with some of the chapters, I remember reading Amy which quickly changed to Ami. Anyways good job and looking forwards to more.
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »