Reviews for Serenity's Rise
Vangran chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
Even rereading this gets to me, the scene is so cute!
Vangran chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
This is a really sweet story, I hope it doesn't end here.
The Crimson Vixen chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Rawr, just re-read this, and have to say, I hope this fic gets a update. :/ there is already too few Ranma Sailor moon crosses as it is, and this one seems to be headed towards a RanmaxMomoru pairing, which I am not sure if I have ever seen done before. Also, love the hints towards there having been past...Ahem, relations during the prom night, which Ranma seems to regret, and at the same time miss what was once between them. So... Ranma used the formula 411 on Momoru to hide the past relationship/fling? I think.

Signed, The Crimson Vixen
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
Hmmm... *pensive pondering*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
*furious giggles*
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Ranma's allies amuse me. I like them. Too bad they still aren't enough, not with the others still so crazy...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Well, at least if someone bother's to dig into /Nabiki's/ phone bill, it'll take them quite a while to track down a single call. Plus, she can claim she called an old classmate over a long-standing bet, or for an update because why would all of her informants be restricted to Nerima when she's an adult already? XD Unless they have a way to track where her phone was at a specific time, and match the time-stamp of her calls from Nodoka's house, they'd be wading in a sea of business dealings. *cackles*
JustinD chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Looking forward to reading more. Good work
Mordamir chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
Don't let authors that believe they are the owners of truth (like a couple of reviews below) discourage you. That's just butthurt!

Interesting story you've got here! I hope to read more.

Good luck!
Kytzune chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
Took me a bit to revise Chapter 9. Not sure if I should go back and revisit the previous chapters. I'll leave that up to you readers so tell me what you think. I'm a bit more preoccupied with my own story, but I'll make exceptions if there are enough responses. I like this chapter and how it turned out, though. Power to the Readers! _
Hermione Blackwood chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
This has been fantastic! I don't really mind the spelling errors and such. I never saw sailor Moon as a kid but some friends have told me the basic plot, and I loved this. I'm dying to know more! Please!
Sonic Wooten chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Excellent story up to this point. I'm interested to see where it goes. However, the grammar errors do tend to make it a little halting to read at times. Nothing horrible though. Keep up the good story!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
You do know that if you include Sailor Moon it has to have a pairing because Sailor Moon has very large Romantic themes and plots to all of their characters in this series.
god of all chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Kitten Arina chapter 10 . 1/21/2016
I am not to sure about this. You started out great then you slowly started to insert scenes from sailor moon to the point word for word from those scenes. Now it seems like your trying to pair female Ranma with Tuxedo Mask. Which to me is just nasty.
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »