Reviews for Serenity's Rise
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Definitely an interesting chapter good job!
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I been a long while, but I have to say that I am enjoying the development of the story. Its becoming very clear that Ranma will become Chibi-Usa future mother. And the ways that Ranma is behaving around Mamoru its like he is aware of things like maybe a past life, but if this is fact, you going to explain what is going on. Ranma playing as Belldandy in a movie, now this will be unique to see/read, he as a she will have to pull a Kasumi for this role.
chm01 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
sooo… Ranma is Usa's mother? I wonder how did that happen, is he going to get locked in his female form? Will Ranma decide that he wants to stay like that or how is that going to work?
suntan140 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
so ranma and mamoru get together and usa is their child. wonder if usa with see ranma female form and with know that she is her mother update soon
god of all chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
EclipsePheniox chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
more and fast
Meech Macko chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Hoping Ranma would be a true hero and NOT relinquish his TRUE GENDER and surrender to his curse...

Its RARE TO find TRUE Ranma HERO fic with him not wearing the damn fuku...I mean a Man turning to a girl and then wearing fuku...weird ...just weird.
Kytzune chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Hey folks, Pedro here. I apologize for the delays in postings (MRP already bugged me for the next chapter and I've been working on it on and off), largely due to my current unemployment and job hunting. Yeah, I've separated from the USAF thanks to Force reshaping and my enlistment term completing a while back. Luckily, he and I got our hands on copies of Dragon: Naturally Speaking, and that should speed things up a bit with fewer errors (I hope). So, keep looking for an update here in the coming weeks. Mucho Amor for our readers, fans, and (por cierto) the Ranma/SM gangs!
PepperJAQ chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Generally a good read.

The main thing that would make this better is sorting out who says what. Often you have either to many people talking in the same paragraphs, floating statements out of flow of the conversation, or some combo of the two making it hard to tell who is speaking.

Still, interesting stuff so far, interested to see were this one will go.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Valkarious chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Looks like the the storm is about to brew, very much looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep the amazing work coming :)!
stanley.teriaca.7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love what you done with the story so far, and am looking forward to see where it is going. I like that you include Tuxedo Mask as a major part of the story (you wouldn't believe how many fanfic writers who write Sailor Moon who do not incorporate Tuxedo Mask anywhere in the story).

Some ideals for this story:
1) Genma, believing that Ranma has abandoned him, desides to 'adopt' Shingo as a new 'son' and force him to be the one to marry Akane (when he gets to be 16), and to train. It is up to Ranma and Usagi to prevent Shingo from entering training hell.
2) Happisai desides that he can get to the next level of ki power if he steals the bra/panties of the Sailor Senshi.
3) The Sailor Senshi meet Colone No Obaba, who desides to train them. And will not take no for an answer. (Note: It is likely that she is still alive in Crystal Tokyo).
arcanasage chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter as with the others. I'm looking forward to the next. Keep it up.
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Alright, so I've read all of the chapters of this story thus far. I love it. I love how you tied both the Sailor Moon and Ranma worlds and storylines together. It was confusing to read and figure who was saying what though, no offense to your editor, but they didn't grammatically correct this and I still saw errors.

The way you portrayed the four Sailor Scouts, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter, really helped this story move along with their different personalities. I wasn't expecting Mina and Lita to be as boy-crazy as you made them, but the way you exaggerated it really adds the comedy to this story. Also how you each described their reason to want to see Ranma. It was all in well character. Another thing though was I was kinda surprised by how you showed Ami as the wallflower sort of girl who feels like she can't compete with everyone else's beauty. That felt like your own concept that you wanted to throw in.

But I also got confused about Ryoga. I thought you said Ranma's boy rivals helped Hank to put those mood enhancers in the girl's letters. Maybe I misread or forgot something.

Anyways, I can't wait until you update this story. I haven't found any fanfictions on here that really grab my attention, but your summary did just that.
Cor Strike FX chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Wow. That looks a little dicey, but good for drama!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »