Reviews for Serenity's Rise
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
I will continue to read this since i'm up to date on fan fic reading. Its not bad much better than anything I'd probably do especially since i would never write a crossover with sm. I could just got way to many fics going plus editing can be a nightmare. good luck with the rest of your writing.
Merlenyn chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Uhoh, attack! I wonder what Usagi's gonna think about seeing Chibi-Usa there with Ranma and Mamoru and what the girls are going to think of seeing Ranma with Chibi-Usa as well as how they're gonna react to finally meeting him face to face? Who's gonna try and glomp him and proclaim their love to him and who's gonna get into a fight with whom and will the apartment remain standing when they're done? Will Mamoru and Ranma be able to force them out?

It's going to be interesting to see how things play out between Ranma(Reiko) and Mamoru now... Ranma seems to know something's going on with Mamoru with the reaction while drinking last chapter and whatever it was he whispered this chapter before passing out... Same with Setsuna... then again, she'd have to know being the senshi of time! Not that anyone knows yet. lol Ranma's getting more in touch with his feminine side though with kissing the photographer on the cheek in thanks for a good shoot. And the whole reaction with Chibi-Usa... need more story please! Need to know what happens next! XD
Enraged Angel chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter
Setsu27 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Nice chapter. Ranma teaching chibi usa is so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
good chapter
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Definitely an interesting chapter good job!
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I been a long while, but I have to say that I am enjoying the development of the story. Its becoming very clear that Ranma will become Chibi-Usa future mother. And the ways that Ranma is behaving around Mamoru its like he is aware of things like maybe a past life, but if this is fact, you going to explain what is going on. Ranma playing as Belldandy in a movie, now this will be unique to see/read, he as a she will have to pull a Kasumi for this role.
chm01 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
sooo… Ranma is Usa's mother? I wonder how did that happen, is he going to get locked in his female form? Will Ranma decide that he wants to stay like that or how is that going to work?
suntan140 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
so ranma and mamoru get together and usa is their child. wonder if usa with see ranma female form and with know that she is her mother update soon
god of all chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
EclipsePheniox chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
more and fast
Meech Macko chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Hoping Ranma would be a true hero and NOT relinquish his TRUE GENDER and surrender to his curse...

Its RARE TO find TRUE Ranma HERO fic with him not wearing the damn fuku...I mean a Man turning to a girl and then wearing fuku...weird ...just weird.
Kytzune chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Hey folks, Pedro here. I apologize for the delays in postings (MRP already bugged me for the next chapter and I've been working on it on and off), largely due to my current unemployment and job hunting. Yeah, I've separated from the USAF thanks to Force reshaping and my enlistment term completing a while back. Luckily, he and I got our hands on copies of Dragon: Naturally Speaking, and that should speed things up a bit with fewer errors (I hope). So, keep looking for an update here in the coming weeks. Mucho Amor for our readers, fans, and (por cierto) the Ranma/SM gangs!
PepperJAQ chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Generally a good read.

The main thing that would make this better is sorting out who says what. Often you have either to many people talking in the same paragraphs, floating statements out of flow of the conversation, or some combo of the two making it hard to tell who is speaking.

Still, interesting stuff so far, interested to see were this one will go.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013