Reviews for Serenity's Rise
Valkarious chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Looks like the the storm is about to brew, very much looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep the amazing work coming :)!
stanley.teriaca.7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love what you done with the story so far, and am looking forward to see where it is going. I like that you include Tuxedo Mask as a major part of the story (you wouldn't believe how many fanfic writers who write Sailor Moon who do not incorporate Tuxedo Mask anywhere in the story).

Some ideals for this story:
1) Genma, believing that Ranma has abandoned him, desides to 'adopt' Shingo as a new 'son' and force him to be the one to marry Akane (when he gets to be 16), and to train. It is up to Ranma and Usagi to prevent Shingo from entering training hell.
2) Happisai desides that he can get to the next level of ki power if he steals the bra/panties of the Sailor Senshi.
3) The Sailor Senshi meet Colone No Obaba, who desides to train them. And will not take no for an answer. (Note: It is likely that she is still alive in Crystal Tokyo).
arcanasage chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter as with the others. I'm looking forward to the next. Keep it up.
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Alright, so I've read all of the chapters of this story thus far. I love it. I love how you tied both the Sailor Moon and Ranma worlds and storylines together. It was confusing to read and figure who was saying what though, no offense to your editor, but they didn't grammatically correct this and I still saw errors.

The way you portrayed the four Sailor Scouts, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter, really helped this story move along with their different personalities. I wasn't expecting Mina and Lita to be as boy-crazy as you made them, but the way you exaggerated it really adds the comedy to this story. Also how you each described their reason to want to see Ranma. It was all in well character. Another thing though was I was kinda surprised by how you showed Ami as the wallflower sort of girl who feels like she can't compete with everyone else's beauty. That felt like your own concept that you wanted to throw in.

But I also got confused about Ryoga. I thought you said Ranma's boy rivals helped Hank to put those mood enhancers in the girl's letters. Maybe I misread or forgot something.

Anyways, I can't wait until you update this story. I haven't found any fanfictions on here that really grab my attention, but your summary did just that.
Cor Strike FX chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Wow. That looks a little dicey, but good for drama!
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Okay, who fixed Ryoga sense of direction?
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Well Genma deserved that...
shugokage chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Interesting chapter good job!
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Awesome chapter.
Shannon Dee chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for another good chapter.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
good chapter
Shinzochi chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
hmmm going to be an interesting fight and meeting for everyone and i am looking forward to it
god of all chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
tuatara chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can read more of this. It’s just a little too all over the place for me and I can’t really follow it anymore. But good luck and thanks for sharing.
arcanasage chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
This story is interesting, I'm looking forward to how this develops.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »