Reviews for Serenity's Rise
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
so far so setsuna is ranmas boss and the head of a modelling agency?heh!i can already picture minako hounding her for an it up
Sang28 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Nice with the glomp of doom there. I wounder who the duck has his eyes on. So far nice story still
sunshinekc chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Great story! I feel sorry for Serena, getting stuck with then attacked by chbi-usa. With the way it sounds, I can't wait for shampoo to show up and go after ranma and mamoru.
Orchamus chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Rather nice to see Ranma and Mousse getting along, neat idea for the adoption into the Amazons too.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Huh, fun fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
great chapter and i am looking forward to the next chapter
FateBurn chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Good story so far please continue soon, cant wait for Ranma to meet the Senshi and to see how that goes down as well as the trouble that is starting in Nerima.
Kytzune chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Trueflame probably because you missed the context it's in. I won't spoil it for those that haven't read the fourth chapter yet, but read a bit more and maybe it will make better sense. I promise you, it gets better. :3
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
i has to stop reading at the letters part those things are too harsh to have been written by Ranma its simply not in his character i tougth this would have been a nice original (for once)

read but you are using every bad cliche of the book
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
so far so it up
caffeineandshiny chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Intresting. I'll have to come back and see how things fall.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
interesting it up
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
cool story though there are a few things that are confusing, but i am majorly looking forward to the next chapter ()
Shannon Dee chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Interesting start. I am looking forward to more chapters.
god of all chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »