Reviews for Serenity's Rise
wellivazey chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
An interesting take on several older themes, but it makes one wonder about how events took place differently with the addition of another player.
Shinzochi chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
ROTFL! Mamoru should have known better, lol, i am looking forward to the next chapter (_)
FaerieKnight197 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Nice story here. I can't wait for it to continue. Well written, and good sentence structure too from what I see. It's also nice to see someone using proper punctuation for speech too.

I have to agree, it sounds like a massive cluster puck in the making.
alichi chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This has all the signs of a clusterf**k in the making. A very interesting clusterf**k that is.

Really looking forward to more of this and the chaos the future chapters will contain.
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Thank you for a very fun chapter.
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I wonder what are you doing, because in a odd way, Mamoru is closer to Ranma than he is with Usagi, and to top things Setsuna is familiar with him as a her. And there is the joke about Ranma's motherhood. Are you playing with the idea that Chibiusa being a child between them, instead between Mamoru and Usagi, if anything pink hair has to come from someone with red hair.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
so far so setsuna is ranmas boss and the head of a modelling agency?heh!i can already picture minako hounding her for an it up
Sang28 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Nice with the glomp of doom there. I wounder who the duck has his eyes on. So far nice story still
sunshinekc chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Great story! I feel sorry for Serena, getting stuck with then attacked by chbi-usa. With the way it sounds, I can't wait for shampoo to show up and go after ranma and mamoru.
Orchamus chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Rather nice to see Ranma and Mousse getting along, neat idea for the adoption into the Amazons too.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Huh, fun fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
great chapter and i am looking forward to the next chapter
FateBurn chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Good story so far please continue soon, cant wait for Ranma to meet the Senshi and to see how that goes down as well as the trouble that is starting in Nerima.
Kytzune chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Trueflame probably because you missed the context it's in. I won't spoil it for those that haven't read the fourth chapter yet, but read a bit more and maybe it will make better sense. I promise you, it gets better. :3
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
i has to stop reading at the letters part those things are too harsh to have been written by Ranma its simply not in his character i tougth this would have been a nice original (for once)

read but you are using every bad cliche of the book
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »