Reviews for Serenity's Rise
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
So Mamoru has a little encounter with Shampoo, and why do I get the feeling that he had accidently defeated her in combat and is now engaged to her.

But yet from what I read, there is a chance that Mamoru is actually Ranma. Somehow he got thrown back in time and changed into a small child and became Mamoru.

You got me curirous over what is going on, well keep up the good work and update soon as possible.
Vld chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Lemme guess... either Shampoo gave another kiss of marriage to Mamoru... or another Amazon, one that Shampoo can stand, did... and she wants to help her brethren.
Kytzune chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I apologize to everyone in advance, I read over it again after my buddy posted it...and noticed I might have let a few spelling mistakes slip through. I really only came on here to ask readers about the flow of the story. MRP has some awesome ideas and I want to be sure the proofreading alterations I DO don't ruin that.
Raynze76 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
escapes old set of women to get another without him knowing let the games begin! lol
junpie chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
hey nice job i like were this seems to be going but i hope you dont run out of steam like so many other good storys on here do it gets dissapointing after a while i get some people get busy and move on but it would be nie to give notice and maybe even find someone to contiue the story for them oh well sorry for the rambaling good luck with the rest of the story.
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Well its a nice looking update. Boy is Setsuna going to have headaches over him. But with all four girls going after him, it would be funny if Haruka and Michiru the two lesbians falling him and gaining the Wild Horse.
Maric chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I hope that when Usagi meets Akane, she gives her a good smack in the face for treating Ranma.
cabrera1234 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
story really good hope to read more soon
Nysk chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Interesting.

Hope this is not a Mamoru/Ranma pairing.
Sang28 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Oh I can only see atom clouds on the horizon for the res head. This looks to be really funny
malterex chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Interesting idea. But you missed a few things on Ranma's to do list. Other than that, good work!
Chikubi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is an interesting twist on a ranma/Sm crossover and I like it. You integrated ranma into the Sailor Moon universe and Mamoru's backstory in a way that makes a lot of sense. My only real complaint with this chapter is the awkward dialogue and prose in some parts.

These are 2 examples:

"Like I was saying, the lackey cornered me and started hitting me with his wood bokken sword..."

You didn't have to say wood bokken sword here, the word Bokken means "wooden sword" so you could have just wrote "..started hitting me with his bokken.."

Also, when you described the student that was bullying mamoru you used the word lackey about 4 or 5 times. After the second or third time you could just refer to the lackey as "the guy", "him", or maybe even some thing more insulting and personalized like "the bastard" or "the jerk".

Constantly referring to him as "the lackey" makes mamoru's speech seem simple and repetitive, almost like a child.

Aside from those 2 things though, I love this first chapter. Keep up the good work.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
If his parents are divorced he's no longer a Saotome, and the marry someone obligations are all gone. He'd only have to worry about the Amazons. Ranma might or might not care about continuing the school of Anything Goes, but whether he needed to bother with Happsoai (and not his father or Soun) would be something for the story to deal with. Oh, I like the fact that Ranma trained Mamoru in kendo. Too often its implied that either the Anything Goes fighters are incompetent at weapons or their confidence in open hand techniques against a weapon master is not deserved. Ranma can use anything as a weapon, and if he does have contempt at weapon users its probably cause he know how to use a sword. Genma most likely made sure that Ranma studied Kenjutsu at some point.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
i want to see more of this

cause after YEARS i finally found a original SM R1/2 cross fanfic